It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeepin by Al's 12" lift (no this isn't like the other p
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 am 
LOST Member

Hey guys,
I was thinking about something today that I wanted some opinions on. I'm really leaning towards the SFA Swap for my Libby. I plan on doing as much of the work as I can myself. I was looking at the Jeepin By Al 12" lift and it occurred to me that the rear end of that is almost exactly what I need. I plan on retaining my rear axle for a while (like OHV_KJ). The big 12" lift comes with a custom 4 link for the rear. If you could just buy that part (with a 10" lift instead of 12") then Half the job is done.
Opinions?

DIY Frankie Lift, BBS Rims, Aussie Locker Rear, DTT Front, Renegade Rack & Light Bar, Custom Front Bumper w/ Warn XD9000i, Custom Rear Bumper, JBA UCA's, Full Skids(Mopar, Kilby and Super skid), CRS Rock Rails, CB, EVIC, Nav, power dim mirror, (2) 8" subs under front seats. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2512777

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:32 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

thats is also the very easy half.

Post subject: Re: Jeepin by Al's 12" lift (no this isn't like the oth
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:34 am 
LOST Addict

rescu2000 wrote:
Hey guys,
I was thinking about something today that I wanted some opinions on. I'm really leaning towards the SFA Swap for my Libby. I plan on doing as much of the work as I can myself. I was looking at the Jeepin By Al 12" lift and it occurred to me that the rear end of that is almost exactly what I need. I plan on retaining my rear axle for a while (like OHV_KJ). The big 12" lift comes with a custom 4 link for the rear. If you could just buy that part (with a 10" lift instead of 12") then Half the job is done.
Opinions?

Are there pics of the rear setup of the 12"er? I have also recently decided to do most of the work myself for my SAS. Gonna be fun.