It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: SFA Coming up! Yeah it's outside now...... Drives Nice
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:18 pm 
LOST Junkie

So the Trans issue was a torn Transmission wiring harness 1 transmission and 2 computers later It's fixed.... I then got it back up and running and then completely destroyed my rear FOA shocks so I decided to upgrade instead of repair enter 14" travel ProFender shocks :) Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:42 pm 
LOST Member

:-)r Your up an running again :pepper: The Jeep Im waiting on to get in the shop is using Profender. Good stuff. What size and brand are you running in the front? bshooter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 am 
LOST Junkie

currently 12" travel 2.0" FOA Coilovers with remote Resi's and I was running 10" FOA Emulsions in the back just before I bought these (FOA makes a Garbage product that does not last) I will be throwing a set of 2.0" 14" or 16" travel Profender Coilovers up front very soon as well to get it back to working right. The truck was originally built with a 14" FOA coilover up front and a 11" Bilstien 5150 shock setup out back, and it worked really well I anticipate my new setup to be killer compared to the original.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 pm 
LOST Junkie

Got up this morning and mounted some of my Rigids, Light Power lol!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:10 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

sweet bumper!

1977- Jeep CJ-5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 pm 
LOST Addict

RED_KJ_666 wrote:
Got up this morning and mounted some of my Rigids, Light Power lol!

now that is a bad booty jeep sir! :pepper: :BANANA: :pepper:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

About 90% of your previous picture links are dead by the way! But glad you are using your jeep and thanks for posting!

05 CRD Sport Dark Kahki

RRO: Adventure Rack/Rails ** MOPAR: Skids/Renny Flares & 255/75r17 (32.1) BFG M/T on JK wheels ** ARB: Bumper/IPF lights/790/948/shocks ** GDE: TCM/Hot Tune ** ROCKLIZARD: Super Sliders/Komodo Bumper

My Build Thread
US Army Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 am 
LOST Junkie

Yeah I noticed that the other day... I am going to go back and fix them up sooner or later. The front bumper is a JK XRC Stinger from Smittybilt with custom mounts and extended corners (Still not completed) to fit the Liberty better.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 pm 
LOST Junkie

Anyone put a Dana 300 in a Liberty yet? What challenges might I expect? I have the 300 and the flip kit and another busted 242 lol, Well too catch you all up on that situation I managed to flip the vent over for the t-case and plugged it unknowingly then drove 300km's home while blowing fluid out around the shifter arm seal need less to say it needs many many parts lol. Then I put in my spare libby 242 took it out on a trail cleaning run to test it you know easy stuff spotted a neat little hole I couldn't resist trying and when my front came up and hit the solid ground BANG 2-low rear only, So I popped it in reverse and I had 4wd again and thought hmm weird got outta there pretty easy after that and headed out the trail... Near the end I tried another hole and bang same deal as soon as the front gets traction 2-low and a neat grinding noise from inside the case, that's when I noticed my shifter bushing was beat out (odd that it was fine when I changed cases.) and wrote it off as only being partially engaging. Finally got to test the theory at my buddies where it's been sitting for 2 weeks dormant after manually shifting it into 4-lo so I knew it was all the way engaged BANG 2-low F**K it's a right off.... So now that I am out of Liberty 242's I am on too another case.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

After you build up a D300 you might as well have just bought a Atlas and been done with it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:17 pm 
LOST Junkie

If I had Atlas Money right now I'd be on that crud but I don't I have used and free cause I have it 300 money and just need to make her work for one more run this year, Then I'll do some cool stuff again next spring.... I also have the cable shifter kit for it already too (Just stuff I had around the shed from something else that never got used also has a 4:1 kit in it supposedly) Any Idea what kind of can of worms I'm getting into? I have drive shafts covered if I don't have something I can make work I'll have them made to work...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:40 pm 
LOST Newbie

One Day mine will look like that liberty! ONE efing day :banghead: :-)r

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:34 pm 
LOST Member

Good to know i should keep the 231 i have sitting around. I am starting to put a list together so i can prioritize collecting sfa parts for what i wish to do some day. Id hope a beefed up 231 should do alright.

Is there any reasons i cannot see the pictures? Im bummed AF.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am 
LOST Newbie

We picked up a JK Rubicon case for our build. Got it for 800 from a wrecking yard. Its not an atlas but it certainly has the 231 and 242 beat!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 pm 
LOST Junkie

Update for everyone I killed the motor about 2 months ago and My rig will be out of commission for a bit, I picked up a new toy that needs some attention and then I'll be back at this rig with a vengeance. I am going to be putting together parts to do an LS swap, 14 bolt and a 60 and 40's without much change in lift, It's not going to be easy but I have been talking to the BDS guys and I will be pretty much setting mine up the same way....

oh yeah and this is the new toy all tucked away in its winter storage spot in the showroom at work.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:35 pm 
LOST Member

Congratulations on the Muscle Car, Spring ant that far away…. :pepper: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 pm 
LOST Junkie

bshooter wrote:
Congratulations on the Muscle Car, Spring ant that far away…. :pepper: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS:

Thanks man I don't have kids only a couple pitbulls so I may as well have fun eh lol...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 pm 
LOST Member

Would love to know where I can see more pictures redkj. Your build is the only one I haven't seen detail of. You are also the only one who build the kj like I want to build. I must know more about your build!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:17 pm 
LOST Member

RED_KJ_666 wrote:
bshooter wrote:

Thanks man I don't have kids only a couple pitbulls so I may as well have fun eh lol...

Right on man!!!!!! Those Shelbys are sick!!!! Can't wait to see the 40's plan or at least hear about it I am thinking about going strait to Fw axles and 40's with co's. Hope I hear back r
From you some way or another. What are your thoughts on air struts and an sfa instead of coilovers?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13