It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: RL godzilla solid axle conversion is here
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm 
LOST Junkie

CoopaTroopa wrote:
Are those pics in your sig of your jk? That thing is tiny :wink: if you're going to go Jeep in a box why not at least attempt to make it more capable than a kj... you'll probably drop that for a suki because its a turd too :wink:

I haven't update any of those pictures in a long time kid. That jk can do things in 2wd you can do in 4. You don't know the story behind my kj. I was the fourth driver. Third to learn how to drive stick on it. It was in bad mechanical shape before I got it. My efforts to revive it weren't going to be successful so I ditched it. The JK has had its own issues but those are all user error. Mostly drive shaft issues because I pushed the limit on height you can do with stock drive shafts. But you are a new kid. Your issues haven't even begun yet and when they do, I'm sure I'll see you on a Wrangler Site.

Before anyone gets butt hurt, I'm not saying liberties are doo doo. At all. Mine did what I asked it to do and that's all you can ask of a vehicle. The JK does it easier, doorless, and top less. That's what I wanted.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 pm 
LOST Junkie

You're 22 yet you act like you're soooo much older than me. How about you act your age on here and show done maturity and respect. Please go back to your Wrangler forum with your nonsense. I honestly hope I don't see you post again because every time you do it has to be controversial. See ya KID

03 Sport - SEMI DIGGERIZED, Surco Rack with Daylighters, OME Lift, Runcool Hood Louvers, RL Front Bumper and Super Skink Sliders, 31" BFG AT/KO on Soft 8s, Skid Row/Mopar Skids, 8k Smittybilt Winch with Synthetic Line.
MY BUILD: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59628

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 pm 
LOST Junkie

And as for your Wrangler doing in 2 what mine does in 4, come to NC and put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you'll find that once again it leads back to the user

03 Sport - SEMI DIGGERIZED, Surco Rack with Daylighters, OME Lift, Runcool Hood Louvers, RL Front Bumper and Super Skink Sliders, 31" BFG AT/KO on Soft 8s, Skid Row/Mopar Skids, 8k Smittybilt Winch with Synthetic Line.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

CoopaTroopa wrote:
And as for your Wrangler doing in 2 what mine does in 4, come to NC and put your money where your mouth is. Maybe you'll find that once again it leads back to the user

So true,so true.I know a trail perfect for his JK here in CO,it will be stripped clean by morning after breaking on the trail :-)r :-)r .

Oh and no one get's my lift,besides the trans crossmember it was all cutout by hand,thicker,and well many hours of my time(and Marty's) and blood.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm 
LOST Junkie

CoopaTroopa wrote:
You're 22 yet you act like you're soooo much older than me. How about you act your age on here and show done maturity and respect. Please go back to your Wrangler forum with your nonsense. I honestly hope I don't see you post again because every time you do it has to be controversial. See ya KID

I don't respect people who have done nothing to earn it. Anyway back to the topic: $10000 kit for the discontinued vehicle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm 
LOST Junkie

Good luck with that attitude in life, it should get you really far.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Ms5490renegade wrote:
CoopaTroopa wrote:

I don't respect people who have done nothing to earn it. Anyway back to the topic: $10000 kit for the discontinued vehicle

Don't worry the JK will be gone very soon also.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 pm 
LOST Junkie

tjkj2002 wrote:
Ms5490renegade wrote:
CoopaTroopa wrote:

Don't worry the JK will be gone very soon also.

In 2015. Got some time. Till then, discuss. Since you are the authority on sfa, why is this kit better than doing a custom job? Is it available for the kk? What does it come with?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:31 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Ms5490renegade wrote:
why is this kit better than doing a custom job? Is it available for the kk? What does it come with?

Still haven't learned to read I see.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

:-)r
It just got back on topic!?!

Where you been?

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 pm 
LOST Junkie

tjkj2002 wrote:
Ms5490renegade wrote:
why is this kit better than doing a custom job? Is it available for the kk? What does it come with?

Still haven't learned to read I see.

Quite well. No laptop at the moment so I really don't want to click the link. You have the prototype. I asked you a legitimate question.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm 
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!

He doesn't even own a KJ or KK.... and we all ready know his opinion.... He's just trying to start TIHS...

(Chanting)
LOCK IT!
LOCK IT!
LOCK IT!

:BANANA:

3.5" R.E Superflex Lift, R.E Quick Disconnects, R.E Rear Driveshaft, SYE, OME Steering Stabilizer, ARB Diff Covers, JW Speaker Black Heated Headlights, Mickey Thompson 16x8 wheels, 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's, 15 lb Powertank

2003 KJ Sport (BLACK) 230,000+Miles (Decommissioned)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5