It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:39 pm 
This member has been Banned

VandyRenegade wrote:
JeeperCreeper:

Yeah, being from Nashville, I don't think I have ever seen you around town either. I know there is one other guy from Clarksville who used to be on here. Just keep an eye out for black renegades! Mine has the KJ Euro-decal in the bottom left corner on the back window.

Jason:

I understand the frustration with not getting other KJs to come down to go wheeling. However, for Creeper and me, you are about 8 hours away. And unlike the guys in the West, the places down there are not one-of-a-kind wheeling Meccas like Moab. There are several places within an hour or two of me that give my KJ a good-enough challenge that it's hard to justify spending half the weekend driving just to go wheeling for an afternoon.

Anyway, best of luck on your adventures next weekend!

I fully understand not driving for 8 hours to wheel for a few hours but it's the folks who are 3 and 4 hours away and say "its too far" and then always say they want to ride
also how do you know what we hav to wheel? have you ever been? the rides I post are not a quick jont down a dirt road but rather trails that could be well over a mile one way on private land I would say dont knock it till you try it
besides if I lived in nashville I would be hitting telico once a month :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:11 pm 
This member has been Banned

Well the ride is this weekend and it looks like there will be a whole 2 KJ's on this ride
maby next month if I even go thats like 4 weeks away