It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: When will we ride? ever?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm 
This member has been Banned

Ok folks I have posted up several runs here in LA with only 1 person besides nolakj to show up why?
I realy want to wheel with you guys but I only have access to the local stuff near my home town ,with in 100 miles or so
so now I am branching out looking for a new place to wheel with new people to do it with ,not that I dont like the old places and people but I like change
I could start work on a ride here at home but why and for what so 2 or 3 KJ's can show?
I am used to ridding with a group of at least 10 or more some times as many as 25 or 30

I may be able to work it so that we can hit up 2 differant local trails on the same weekend or some thing like that
or I could work out some thing if and when the offroaders expo comes up to get us some extra trail time

But i would also be willing to travel out of state maby 8 or so hours to a good wheelin spot if some one else KNOWS a good spot to wheel
and I am not talking a trail that can be run in an hour I am talking about a good chumk of property that we could ride for 2 or 3 hours and not hit the same trail and a place with a few different trails to wheel
yes I know I am picky but I like to wheel and I lkie to spend the day doing it

so post up and let me know what yall want to do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:21 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Let me know the when where how of things and I'll do my best to get there....heck we might run across each other at a Jeep Jam before too long...I plan on going to some next year...but as said, school and funds are hard right now so I'll do my best to get somewhere....

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:00 am 

2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote:
Let me know the when where how of things and I'll do my best to get there....heck we might run across each other at a Jeep Jam before too long...I plan on going to some next year...but as said, school and funds are hard right now so I'll do my best to get somewhere....

I am booking the one in llano TX very soon it sells out quick
I am also realy pushing to do telico again and if you go to the one here at home I may come up and hang out I may not do the whole thing ,but because I know all of the trail guides I may come hang out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:58 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'm planning on doing tellico for sure, i got a friend that lives in chattanooga not too far from there so i can stay there before and after before the trip home...Where is hte one near you? I'll have to check the roster for when it is and might sign-up for it too

we'll wait and see though...i'd definitely like to get out to a couple of them if i can...

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:12 pm 

2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote:
I'm planning on doing tellico for sure, i got a friend that lives in chattanooga not too far from there so i can stay there before and after before the trip home...Where is hte one near you? I'll have to check the roster for when it is and might sign-up for it too

we'll wait and see though...i'd definitely like to get out to a couple of them if i can...

That should be obvious
Cajun JJ in St.Francisville
If you want a "preview" of one of the trails come on one of the rides I post up I will let you know wich

If you go to telico JJ we should hook up even if I mod the TJ more by then I will still ride in the same group as this year
The guide were very cool and the trails were perfect for a KJ like yours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:12 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Sounds good...saving now for the JJ in Tellico...

EDIT...and Francisville... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:41 pm 

2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote:
Sounds good...saving now for the JJ in Tellico...

EDIT...and Francisville... :twisted:

I just talked to the wife and I am good to go to the one in Llano TX and 75% telico but it is a ways away and things could change between now and then
I am only 50/50 as far as riding the one here at home goes but I will probably come up on Saturday night to here the stories and hang out