It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

KJ 119 wrote:
Getting Close!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone in need of a pass"most everyone",who would want me to pick it up for ya,can fax me a copy of your I.D. and home phone # to my work fax machine.When everyone has copy ready,Fill me in and I'll post the fax #,so they can all be sent the same week.

Bub

What happened about the faxed info.? A friend of mine is interested in going also.

Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Fulltimer wrote:
KJ 119 wrote:
Getting Close!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone in need of a pass"most everyone",who would want me to pick it up for ya,can fax me a copy of your I.D. and home phone # to my work fax machine.When everyone has copy ready,Fill me in and I'll post the fax #,so they can all be sent the same week.

Bub

What happened about the faxed info.? A friend of mine is interested in going also.

Terry

PM's sent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:45 pm 
Got Groceries?

ok guys we are closing in on the last few days here, time to get times and locations set so we can let everyone know.

KJ 119, can you get an address on the Tiki Hut? Anyone object to meeting at the Tiki Hut at around 930?

From there we should pick a leader to take us to the trails that we are going to wheel. Also we may want to all stop at one gas station to pick up any forgotten supplies, and/or fuel.

thoughts? comments?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219059

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:21 pm 
LOST Member

Hood297 wrote:
ok guys we are closing in on the last few days here, time to get times and locations set so we can let everyone know.

KJ 119, can you get an address on the Tiki Hut? Anyone object to meeting at the Tiki Hut at around 930?

From there we should pick a leader to take us to the trails that we are going to wheel. Also we may want to all stop at one gas station to pick up any forgotten supplies, and/or fuel.

thoughts? comments?

Hey Hood.

KJ 119/Bub is on his vacation and is going to meet the group from there. Hope he will be checking LOST while on vacation but I don't know.

Bad news for me. I have had some things come up and as of right now, at the earliest I can meet y'all is Saturday afternoon. I might not be able to make it at all. Didn't realize that the weekend for the ride is the same weekend as the Bama/LSU game. Now, I am not in to football as much as you are Hood, but I had invited several relatives that are big Bama fans over to stay with us for the weekend and go to the game here in Baton Rouge. I had done this many months ago. I just discovered a few days ago that I was double booked. If I can get my company to cancel, I'll be there Saturday afternoon... and then I hope that cell reception will work well enough for me to try and find y'all. If not maybe Bub can tell me where the camp is and I can meet y'all there and then maybe ride some Sunday. Anyway, this sucks because I was SOOOOO looking forward to this trip.

I'll let y'all know as things unfold on my end.

Provent
AirFlow Snorkel

SNORKED & TORQUED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:26 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

It might be a good idea to stop at the camp site before hitting the trails. I know I'll have stuff that would be better left behind.

Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:44 pm 
Got Groceries?

scott- sorry to hear you arent going to make it! I was ready to see that CRD in action. I hope you will be able to make it somehow!

fulltimer- I want to be as accomodating as possible, that would be fine with me about headed to the camp site first. I guess we need to find an address on the Tiki Hut or try and get a number for KJ119

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219059

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:06 pm 
LOST Member

Hood297 wrote:
.... or try and get a number for KJ119

Hood, I PM'ed you....

Provent
AirFlow Snorkel

SNORKED & TORQUED