It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:32 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

2372ighost-Rich Caspar-Gardendale,AL

Mostly lurk til I get this 4 wheel'n knowed up :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

It's all good...welcome to the show ghost...you need any help with anything there are tons of people here that know ther stuff and can help...let me know if you'd be interested in a Southern lost decal as I have 3 left for sale $4 each....AGAIN WELCOME TO LOST!!!!

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487

Post subject: welcome there Ghost
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:43 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hello and Welcome to the southern lost forum I am still kind of New at it also. But there a lot of good pepole here that can and will help you out if you have any questions. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:34 pm 
LOST Member

Hell there is so much to get knowed up on. Don't be a stranger Ghost or kf4lkv.........did I hear a niner in there LOL.. Gotta love Tommy Boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:40 pm 
This member has been Banned

2372ighost wrote:
2372ighost-Rich Caspar-Gardendale,AL

Mostly lurk til I get this 4 wheel'n knowed up :lol:

Gardendale and you dont "wheel" you have an OHV in your back yard ,Gray Rock
some of the guys from LA4X4 are heading up that way for thanksgiving but I cant hang with my TJ so I would not recomend going with a KJ
I dont know for sure but you may could go wach?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Like I say, I'm new to this. My wife would never let me do anything with her 02 limited, so I just recently picked up an 02 sport for me(I was carless). Now when it rains I have a choice, my motorcycle or my KJ sport :) now where's gray rock or other suitable sites to watch or participate.Like to start out offroad "lite". I have a Rusty's coil and strut lift on my bench to install then replace the slick tires with Timberline AT 255 70r16's .LBJ is being done as I type.
Any pointers on the lift install?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:36 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Check the 4x4 section there are TONS of articles with lift install suggestions...#1, don't do it alone. By the way I got your decals in the mail this morning sorry for the day delay. I also tossed in a lost token for ya...Good luck on the lift, I'll try and find a good thread on a Rusty's install for ya in case you have trouble finding one.

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:34 pm 
LOST Member

2372ighost wrote:
Like I say, I'm new to this. My wife would never let me do anything with her 02 limited, so I just recently picked up an 02 sport for me(I was carless). Now when it rains I have a choice, my motorcycle or my KJ sport :) now where's gray rock or other suitable sites to watch or participate.Like to start out offroad "lite". I have a Rusty's coil and strut lift on my bench to install then replace the slick tires with Timberline AT 255 70r16's .LBJ is being done as I type.
Any pointers on the lift install?

Thanks

Hey Ghost. Nice choice in lifts. I also have the Rusty's. I had a shop do the front. As long as you have a spring compressor there is nothing too tricky about the install. On the front, you do not need to pop the ball joints and all that mess to get the spring assy's out. Just the top mounting bolts and the clevis. On the back it will be most helpful if you have 2 jacks. Use one to expand the side you are inserting the new spring into. If you run into problems just post up (w/pics for maximum help).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:50 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Any new Southern lost folks out there please make sure to sign in and let yourself be known....THANKS!!!!....We're looking to get a big showing of KJs down in Hammond, LA the 2nd weekend of June for a Jeep Fest of sorts....c'mon down and join us!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:03 pm 
LOST Member

Wildrussian - Anatoliy Aksnaov - tellico plains, TN

OME Lift, 245/75/16 General Grabbers AT2, ProComp Extreme Alloys 7189
Mopar Tow Hooks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:07 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Welcome to the board!!!!

-Scott
Memphis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:38 pm 
LOST Member

Thanks and Very Glad to be here!!!

Mopar Tow Hooks

Post subject: Southern L.O.S.T.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:35 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

SnowDeck here aka John Deckard just outside Nashville,Tennessee. I would love a sticker (1) and will proudly display it. Its a Southern pride / KJ thing 8) , most wouldn't understand! (harpethhvac@comcast.net) Sorry i missed the LA. trip now ya'll have my e-mail, keep me posted. I saw something interesting on another jeep forum web-site, it was some kind of program or picture of a business card for the web-site that anyone could download and make their own buisness card to hand out of what was on this web-site, there are many KJ's here in middle Tennessee and in the south, where are all of our fellow KJ'ers you might ask? They don't know of the most informative, helpful and the occasional criticizing members of L.O.S.T. ( I stumbled upon it by accident, looking for parts). If we were to put a business card under the wiperblade of one third of the KJ's we parked next to, Southern L.O.S.T. would rise again! Just an :idea: . Also, if your not a Lifetime member. SHAME :oops: on you, your momma taught you better than that :roll: ! Cough up the $30.00 dollars, get your free t-shirt, sticker, and card and know that when all these wonderful people help you with technical questions, pictures, etc, that the dealers cant even answer or provide. That it was money well spent and we will continue to have a place to go to ask these questions, meet these new friends and check out all the awesome KJ's :D

Post subject: New Guy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:50 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hello, just wanted to say hi and let you know theres a new guy in town. As soon as i can I'll post some pics of my jeep, its an 02 Sport Blue and lifted. :) [/b]

Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:54 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

slopoke wrote:
Hello, just wanted to say hi and let you know theres a new guy in town. As soon as i can I'll post some pics of my jeep, its an 02 Sport Blue and lifted. :) [/b]

Welcome slopoke,glad to see another fellow Tennesean onboard. Your sure to find tons of great stuff here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:21 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yes welcome indeed, I just got back from Moab, Utah so I will be sure to order the stickers when the next paycheck gets in which is next week....there is sufficient interest to warrant the purchase too which is VERY COOL...glad to see more people jumping on board...also feel free to check out midsouthjeeps.com too as I think that it is the official local jeep club for all jeep owners...heck they took me in and thats cool of them...LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:19 am 
LOST Member

Good news on the stickers, I was wondering the other day when will we be able to get them.
Thanks for the info.
I am cool with the idea of having something on the Liberty to let other libby owners know about LOST. Count me in.

Mopar Tow Hooks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:32 pm 
This member has been Banned

wildrussian wrote:
Good news on the stickers, I was wondering the other day when will we be able to get them.
Thanks for the info.
I am cool with the idea of having something on the Liberty to let other libby owners know about LOST. Count me in.

To my knowlage I am the lost south sticker king
I have 1 on the KJ and 3 ,yes 3, on the TJ
yet I still can not get more than 2 KJ's out on the trails at 1 time :?:

Post subject: My LIBBY
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:22 pm 
LOST Newbie

Sorry for the posers but next time I hit the trail I'll take some more. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 pm 
LOST Member

Welcome slopoke. That's a nice looking KJ you got there.

Grand Cherokee TCM, Skids, Superwinch EPi 9.0 in cradle mount with 125' 5/16 Viking Trail Line, Mopar Rock Rails, Trac-Loc Diff, Frankenlift in front and Skyjacker/JBA springs out back, Monroe Reflex Shocks in rear, JBA Gen 4.5 Upper Control Arms, Moog LBJ's, 245/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next