It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are we REALLY lost?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:31 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

We have to do something as a group. I don't care what it is but we have to do something! It seems like other groups are do this or that. But not Florida. How about an Ocala trail ride on a Saturday or Sunday morning? Everyone meet for breakfast and telling lies then hit the trails.

Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:01 am 
LOST Member

Hey man you get everyone motivated to do something and Im there.... Ive tried time and time again to get things going, I think mostly because of the distance and the line of work that some of our members have itbecomes a headache trying to find time andopertunity for them to go do stuff...

I go riding all the time still, anytime you want top go just hit me up the cell 3213778308 and i can make time.

Ive been wnating to go out to hard rocks and see what all the buzz is.

Oh and by the way Im thinking of getting rid of the CRD... :( too many issueswith it, its been in the shop more that the trail. Infact I havent seen it for almost a week now, it just stoped moving one day, tranny gave its last goodbye and then it died. Im thinking JK next...?

Centerline rims 135/15 and 31x12's
"Do it in the Dirt"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:37 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

You probably shouldn't have put your cell number on here. Might get flooded with calls you don't want. I know what you mean about the distance thing. It is a problem. I wasn't too impressed with hard rock. It is very small and there isn't that much to do. If you are lifted and have good mud tires there are 4 hills to climb. I'm stock so I couldn't do them but did get in some hills and mud. I just might give you a call soon.

I'll see what I can come up with on a group run. Maybe even offer some kind of enticement! Sorry to hear about the CRD. Maybe it isn't anything that is $$$$ to fix.

Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm 
LOST Addict

The board here has been very quiet this summer. I think the summer it tougher for us here, other parts of the country only really get to ride in the summer. I know Wes has been pretty busy, but I'm up for some riding, depending on work. The summer is my busy time, so its rough for me to get out.

But if we get something going, I can do my best to get there.

L.O.S.T. #225019
2003 Sport 4x4
Patriot Blue w/ trail rash
Flex-Zilla 4" Lift
TrailRash hi-lift mounts
Other stuff you wish you had :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:38 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

No comments from a lot of people yet. I guess there are some members around the Tampa area. They might be interested. I was thinking of offering a prepaid fuel card for the longest travel distance. Not a lot, just enough to cover a tank of fuel. That way it will help cut the cost of getting there and back home again.

Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:44 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Sorry Rob and I have been in Haiti the past week training a security team. I'm going to be up for riding very soon. I figure Ocala should have a little water around due to all the rain. I should be able to make a Sat. trip before long!

Wes

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wesbronco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:10 pm 
LOST Newbie

What's up everyone? I have been extremely busy and my TJ has been sick. It's back up and running so i'm ready to go riding. I am going to the Keys on Sunday and will be back Next weekend. After that I will be ready to go riding. Lets set a Date! I have not even had a chance to check the forum lately. How about posting a new thread for a ride date.

2000 Yellow TJ, slightly modified, Crager series 342 black "D" window wheels, 245/75R16 MT/R's, 1" Prothane body lift, New sailcloth top (real nice top, No noise), More to come as $$ allows, Usually sporting wife and 2 kids, LETS GO RIDE!web/2601000-2601999/2601309_1.jpg
http://www.cardomain.com/id/00ylwrsp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Check the thread: Trail Ride Getting Formed

Terry