It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello and Good Bye - sortt'a
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:25 pm 
LOST Member

Hey guys, sorry its been awhile, But have bad news, I have to sell the Libby, It is so hard to find someone that understands the value of the diesel, and isnt looking to get it for nothing, blue book on them is very low like about $12-14K now but dealers still have them for the $20K range, and other private sellers are around $16-18K, I must have had 2 dozen people ask about want to see it but unwilling to buy it for any mroe than $14,500 !!! Crazy what KBB has done to it now! the best offer i got from 3 different dealers on a trade was $10,000 !!, I still owe $17,200 and was only asking $16,500 online. Guess it doesn't help with diesel being the price it is either. Ill try posting it here too, I have to get out of this soon, very willing to make a deal.

Worse case is, it is a lease, im very little over my mileage, and I could turn it in but thats going to hit me for almost $3000 when its all said and done for. Its really hard to say Im still glad I bought it over a yoda, that would still be worth nearly 80% of its retail value, unlike the CRD who is down in the less than 50% range.

I have new off-road beasts ready to roll, so when you guys have an outing I could still tag along. I miss the Florida crew!

Centerline rims 135/15 and 31x12's
"Do it in the Dirt"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:35 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Sorry to hear about the CRD! :shock: I wish I had the money. There is a guy on hear that is looking for a CRD. You will always be welcome in the Florida group of LOST!

Terry

Post subject: Re: Hello and Good Bye - sortt'a
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:53 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

MudTrac wrote:
Hey guys, sorry its been awhile, But have bad news, I have to sell the Libby, It is so hard to find someone that understands the value of the diesel, and isnt looking to get it for nothing, blue book on them is very low like about $12-14K now but dealers still have them for the $20K range, and other private sellers are around $16-18K, I must have had 2 dozen people ask about want to see it but unwilling to buy it for any mroe than $14,500 !!! Crazy what KBB has done to it now! the best offer i got from 3 different dealers on a trade was $10,000 !!, I still owe $17,200 and was only asking $16,500 online. Guess it doesn't help with diesel being the price it is either. Ill try posting it here too, I have to get out of this soon, very willing to make a deal.

Worse case is, it is a lease, im very little over my mileage, and I could turn it in but thats going to hit me for almost $3000 when its all said and done for. Its really hard to say Im still glad I bought it over a yoda, that would still be worth nearly 80% of its retail value, unlike the CRD who is down in the less than 50% range.

I have new off-road beasts ready to roll, so when you guys have an outing I could still tag along. I miss the Florida crew!

What color is your Jeep, I'm looking to buy

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:47 am 
LOST Member

Not Flame Red.. LOL its Khaki... saw you liked Flame Red in another post.

Centerline rims 135/15 and 31x12's
"Do it in the Dirt"