It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moving to Broward County, Coral Springs..Looking for
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 am 
LOST Newbie

Fellow Jeepers and shooting enthusiasts to ride or shoot with.
Still in Maine.. will be moving to Florida March 3rd..
I'll hopefully leave the cold up here. lol

Post subject: Re: Moving to Broward County, Coral Springs..Looking for
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 am 
LOST Addict

I lived in Coral Springs for a long time and still own a home in neighboring Tamarac. You won't find anyone on LOST to go wheeling with in Broward County nor will you be doing any wheeling in Broward County.

Go to jeeptalk.net and find the "South Florida Jeep Club" which is a pretty active group which meets once each month. There's also a 'Lets go Wheeling' section where peeps post up where in FL they're going. Be prepared to take very long road trips to wheel in the mud... best get yourself a snorkel if you don't already have one.

IMO, FL is tied with NJ for worst states for the sport but you'll have to judge that for yourself.

RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.

Post subject: Re: Moving to Broward County, Coral Springs..Looking for
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Did you finally move down here, south Florida? If you did let me know, I'll do my part and try to set something up.

Tony

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD, JBA coilovers-4.5 Arms, 5xMoab's with 265-75-16 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ, Safari snorkel, Suncoast T/C, GDE Hot tune, Mandrel bent CAC Tubes, EHM to airbox, Mopar skid's, Fumoto Drain Valve, 3% Tint, ARB front bumper, Full set of Miller tools (9599) to loan within my immediate vicinity.