It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2008 WK CRD GDE tune update
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 am 
LOST Newbie

So i recently purchased a 2008 WK CRD with the 3.0 diesel engine and i absolutely LOVE it! The previous owner really did everything right deleting the EGR, elephant hose mod, swirl motor bypassed and most importantly a GDE tune. I was able to confirm with GD through the VIN# that he did tune the truck around 5 years ago.

I know they have a update for this tune costing $50 and i was wondering if someone could tell me anything about the update? Like what it exactly does it change and how does it make anything better? I also do not have the scan tool from the guy that first tuned the truck it is that something I would have to purchase for the Update? maybe the scan tool is something I'm going to need anyways? I just want to make sure everything is running peak performance

I am new the the Forum since I am new to owning a diesel and any help is appreciated :D

Post subject: Re: 2008 WK CRD GDE tune update
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:22 pm 
LOST Member

I would ask GDE. In my dealings with him he is always been straight forward and has never tried to sell me anything I didn't need or want.