It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 15x8 that works for the kk!!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:28 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:52 am
Posts: 55
Location: Smethport, PA
Did you design your own cargo basket? It doesn't look like you used traditional crossbars to hold it, it looks like that Uni-strut material. sharp looking ride.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 15x8 that works for the kk!!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 pm
Posts: 73
Location: central texas
Tman's KK wrote:
Did you design your own cargo basket? It doesn't look like you used traditional crossbars to hold it, it looks like that Uni-strut material. sharp looking ride.


Thanks bro , at the time I just used that drilled Angie to secure the basket, but now I'm really wanting to do a custom made one out of tube. A lot longer and wider.

_________________
2012 black kk , ome custom 3" lift , Al's A arms, adjustable end links w quick disconect front and rear, tranny cooler, external fan w switch, custom roof rack, rear spartan locker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 15x8 that works for the kk!!
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:59 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:52 am
Posts: 55
Location: Smethport, PA
Ihapy2bnapy wrote:
Thanks bro , at the time I just used that drilled Angie to secure the basket, but now I'm really wanting to do a custom made one out of tube. A lot longer and wider.


thats a good idea! did you drill holes in your roof rails and rivet it to them how did you secure the connection?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 15x8 that works for the kk!!
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:08 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 pm
Posts: 73
Location: central texas
Tman's KK wrote:
Ihapy2bnapy wrote:
Thanks bro , at the time I just used that drilled Angie to secure the basket, but now I'm really wanting to do a custom made one out of tube. A lot longer and wider.


thats a good idea! did you drill holes in your roof rails and rivet it to them how did you secure the connection?


I used self taping screws into the aluminum rail and rivers to secure the angle to each other



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
2012 black kk , ome custom 3" lift , Al's A arms, adjustable end links w quick disconect front and rear, tranny cooler, external fan w switch, custom roof rack, rear spartan locker


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Neal, WWDiesel and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com