It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:28 am 
I live here
I live here

zeero wrote:
OK then....this all about the mighty POST COUNT I guess.....so with that....get your post counts here....this is just a way to raise those numbers....make yourself look important with a high post count!! ;)

Oh and by the way....don't call Tokyojoe "Shirly"......or Tokyoshirly.....just doesn't have that "ring".....ya know? :roll:

Shirley you jest.

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:12 am 
LOST Junkie

I try not to Jest....the M.D. says its not good for your gall bladder.

-2007 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

Overland Expeditions

Post subject: Cease Fire Cease Fire!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:57 pm 
LOST Newbie

ImageImage

OK! You got me with the hot chicks driving jeeps. Rig of the month idea!! Keep on wheelin! Going to the snow.....Will check back with some pics......

Recon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:12 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

You know what. Let's look at the big picture here. it's a JEEP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:14 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

And a CRD... :shock: ......!!! You should of mentioned that before. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:57 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

++

zeero wrote:
OK then....this all about the mighty POST COUNT I guess.....so with that....get your post counts here....this is just a way to raise those numbers....make yourself look important with a high post count!! ;)

Oh and by the way....don't call Tokyojoe "Shirly"......or Tokyoshirly.....just doesn't have that "ring".....ya know? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:36 am 
LOST Newbie

The Liberty does just fine I see more men than women driving. The Commander is just to big.[/b]

Post subject: Re: Finally a Liberty that a guy can drive
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:50 pm 
LOST Newbie

recon wrote:
Had to get rid of my lib as it allways felt like a girls rig. Picked up a Commander with a hemi and Quad 2. Love it. Next is my 4' lift and 33's. See ya out there......Gals

Geez, what's the matter, your wife don't let you talk at home?? You know as you drive by everyone in that big Commander all the women say , "Yup, hung like Alvin the Chipmunk in a cold rain."

Enjoy your erectile boosting gas guzzler...you manly dude.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:33 pm 
What I think is funny is girls always called my CJ-7 cute, and they liked my Trooper because they thought it was a Land Rover. I have yet to have a girl call my Liberty "cute"

I really don't care if my Liberty's a girly "feeling" car. It's not like I let anybody else drive it anyway, and it's nicer to drive than any Commander IMO (there's something to be said for that commander having as much back AND front seat room as my Liberty, not to mention I can see out of the back of my rig;) )

Don't make me start comparing breakover angles on my stock Liberty with that of your Commander even after the 4 foot lift and the 33s :lol:

Post subject: Go ahead and compare
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:22 pm 
LOST Newbie

I had a KJ for 2 years and wheeled the smack out of it. I have had the Commander for a year now and have wheeled the smack out of it. You do not know because you 1) Take your KJ to San Fransisco and shop for rainbow stickers and 2) You have Never taken a Commander off road. 3) I just picked up a 2006 H3 and I will tell you right now the H3 beats both of them off road hands down. So now I am left with a challanging choice of what I want to drive to work today in the snow. My H3 or Commander. See ya guys at the dealer with your trade ins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:32 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

good for you recon enjoy your toy's

04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT

Post subject: Re: Cease Fire Cease Fire!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:46 pm 
recon wrote:
Recon

is this your rig, recon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:50 pm 
LOST Member

Recon, I have to say that you are the worst troll ever. You don't even have a point (other than the one on the top of your head) and that's sad. Also sad is that you don't have anything better to do than post KJ bashing sentences, and pictures of random XKs (Thats what the Commander is called, FYI). It's rather pathetic. You have your opinions, and everyone else here has theirs. I'm not one of those who gets sucked into the Jeep vs. Hummer vs. Toyota thing, and I'm pretty sure that most people on this site are mature enough to have similar views.

If you do in fact have an XK and an H3 (highly doubtful for someone who is going to work at 4:30 in the afternoon, BTW, can you say "retail"?) then more power to ye. They both have their place and anybody who denies that is a fool. But again, I would have to say that you are the larger fool for trolling on the lost forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

"So now I am left with a challanging choice of what I want to drive to work today in the snow"

If you're going to have a challenge, it's a good one. It would be interesting to see pictures of each on the same obstacle. I'm certain that all 3 have things that you do like about each one or you wouldn't still have them.

Just a reminder-play nice.

03 Freedom with some neat stuff done to it that I learned about here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:13 pm 
LOST Newbie

Nope not mine. Look about 3 months back in you wondeful searching. I am sticking up for the new guy the KK. I heard the same thing about the KJ when it came out, all the hard core JEEPERS would not give it a chance. I keep my mind open to change and progress. I dont like hypocrits who will bash the new KK befor it even has a chance. The KJ was it its shoes a few years ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:21 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

look everyone has an opinion let's leave it at that & move along

some will like it & some will hate it ya can't please everyone, fact of life

04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:39 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Ok, there's no need for attitude. You've posted several pictures of different Commanders, he was only asking a question.

I also don't like hypocrits who bash any Jeep without having any experience in one. I also don't like the one's who go on about having an open mind to change and progress in the same thread they talk trash about a KJ and imply that all the guys who drive one are girls/lame. This thread has gone on long enough.

Recon, you love your Commander more than the KJ. Fine. Post all the usefull or helpful stuff you want in the "Other Jeep" section, but stop talking other Jeeps down in their (or any) section. If you have issues with this pm me and we'll discuss it as reasonable adults.

03 Freedom with some neat stuff done to it that I learned about here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3