It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Limited Trim
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm 
LOST Member

Does anyone know where I can get the silver dash & door inserts that come on the 08 Liberty trim level. I have the sport, and going from a renegade to a sport has made me miss the nice touches on the inside. I asked my dealer today but they dont even have the books to order ANYTHING for the 08 LIbby yet. Any help? Tnx

2004 Renny 4X4-Lifted on 32's!! IS NOW RETIRED
2.5" RRO OTT Lift & 32" BFG LT's
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2205322

Post subject: Re: Limited Trim
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 am 
LOST Member

FL RENNY wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get the silver dash & door inserts that come on the 08 Liberty trim level. I have the sport, and going from a renegade to a sport has made me miss the nice touches on the inside. I asked my dealer today but they dont even have the books to order ANYTHING for the 08 LIbby yet. Any help? Tnx

You might try EBay, I think I've seen some of the door inserts there. I know I've seen the exterior chrome door handles and chrome side protectors on EBay. Not sure if I've seen the dash insert on there though. Oh, they also have the brushed aluminium scuff plates on EBay, those are nice.

Tow Package
Factory Skid Plates
[url=http://www.speedtest.net/result/828427318.png[/img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/828427318.png[/img[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:01 pm 
LOST Addict

I have seen all of the other chrome pieces for sale except any thing on the inside like the dash

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

Post subject: Limited Trim
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:43 am 
LOST Newbie

I have a Limited and the only trim not in chrome is on the front passenger "oh S**t" handle , if you get the leather option those accents are chrome, with the cloth they are colored keyed with the interior trim but everything else is chrome, the doors, the instrument cluster and center console. I can live w/out those 2 pieces, I bought a Jeep because its a Jeep not because of the chrome, in fact on the front of mine I removed the black strip lower lip piece and the chrome piece right above it blow radiator because it looks better IMO. Your dealer should be able to get anything. My dealer can get whatever I want, and had my RE lift and bumper put on in January. I bought my Limited in Nov07. So maybe it depends on the dealer, but I also have done business at this dealer quite a few times, and am good friends personally and professionally with owner, might play into it, but shouldn't. Sounds like your dealer is feeding you BS. Matt

398 Watt Infinity Sound, Tow Group
245/70's Bridgestone Revo A/T. Full Skid Plates
Command-Trac II, HSA, HDC, TC, ESP
2" Rubicon Express Sus. Lift. Front Black Mopar Bumper