It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Some Pix from this weekend :)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 pm 
LOST Member

Decided to take a ride up to the Pocono's to put the Liberty through it paces, and pop off a couple rounds since I was out there :roll: I've got to tell ya it impressed the hell out of me. It took a 10 hour beating and I drove it back home ( 100 miles ) like it was its job. It went through mud, up slick rocks, and trails I thought would be to much for it. Apparently I was wrong ! I only got it hung up once, and it did rip the plastic rocker panel clean off but that's ok, Just a little motivation for rock rails :D and the front spliter had to be removed as well. Enjoy the pixs unfortunately must of the good photo ops were missed as we were all in the same truck so the only time we took pictures was when we stopped to blow off some rounds or take in the scenery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm 
LOST Member

Holy Big Pix Batman ! Sorry guys not to sure on how to resize them. If someone knows how, please advise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 pm 
LOST Addict

nice pix :D

any way, just take the kk back to the dealership after a good wash and tell them that you stepped on it and it broke off. My sis was washing my windows and broke mine.

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 pm 
Master of the Blender

KKJim wrote:
Holy Big Pix Batman ! Sorry guys not to sure on how to resize them. If someone knows how, please advise.

If you go to your imageshack page there should be options somewhere to resize, and they should have some presets (320x240, 800x600). I don't know imageshack very well since i use photobucket but most of the hosting sites have these options. If you could get them down to 800px wide that would work :wink: