It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 484  Next
 Post subject: Re: What have you done to your KK lately
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Bmxer524 wrote:
If you don't mind, I would love a picture. And you're running a spacer lift along with the OME springs in back?

Sorta, there's nothing actually in or on the spring effecting the rate of compression like a daystar front spacer, just a poly spacer the spring sets on.

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 am 
LOST Addict

Ohh, alright, I understand now lol

Oh and I forgot I put these on the other day. I think I might pick up a wreath for the center, but that'll have to be after I come back from Florida.
I normally set the outsides by the headlights to twinkle and let the center stay solid. It breaks them up nicely.

That's with the spot lights and headlights on. The Christmas lights actually stand out a little better in person though

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Here's one taken at the bantam festival this year.

This was taken at bundy hill

Here are a couple I just took

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm 
LOST Addict

Thank you! I really wish I would have gotten that blue lol. Anyways you still have the rake because of that spacer in the rear right?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm 
LOST Member

Ted, do you have a 1/4" spacer in the front?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Bmxer524 wrote:
Thank you! I really wish I would have gotten that blue lol. Anyways you still have the rake because of that spacer in the rear right?

Yes, that and an extra spring isolator. I leveled it out a few weeks ago by adding another 1/4" of clevis drop but now I have that rake back. It seems like something is pulling it down in the front :dizzy: I think I'll put a 1 1/2" spacer on the rear and see what happens, as soon as I find a set.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

TurboGoKart wrote:
Ted, do you have a 1/4" spacer in the front?

I have 2 of them. :frankie:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 pm 
LOST Member

Did you have to get longer studs for those? I ordered one/side but I'm not sure if I need longer studs or not. Or where to get them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

TurboGoKart wrote:
Did you have to get longer studs for those? I ordered one/side but I'm not sure if I need longer studs or not. Or where to get them.

My studs are shorter than stock because of my old spacer lift. I had to grind the ends of them off so they would fit between the plates. I'm not sure if you'll be able to put 3 in but 2 will definatly fit. Don't forget, that 1/2" of spacer will equal 1" of lift.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm 
LOST Addict

Ted15 wrote:
I haven't taken one since I dropped the clevis but if you want one I can do it later. I have two 1/4" top plate spacers, 3/8" clevis drop on the front along with the OME springs and shocks. On the rear I have the 2" poly spacer from my old lift, 3 spring isolators (1 additional), OME springs and shocks. I dropped the clevis to level it out but I may have to replace that 2" spacer with a 1 1/2" one.

Ah ha! That's why you're so much taller than I am! You're cheating! :lol:

Well I know what I'm doing when I get my Jeep out of the shop!

...assuming it hasn't been totaled.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Marlon_JBT wrote:
Ted15 wrote:
I haven't taken one since I dropped the clevis but if you want one I can do it later. I have two 1/4" top plate spacers, 3/8" clevis drop on the front along with the OME springs and shocks. On the rear I have the 2" poly spacer from my old lift, 3 spring isolators (1 additional), OME springs and shocks. I dropped the clevis to level it out but I may have to replace that 2" spacer with a 1 1/2" one.

What happened? I hope you didn't get hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 pm 
LOST Addict

Ted15 wrote:
Marlon_JBT wrote:
Ted15 wrote:

What happened? I hope you didn't get hurt.

I got T-Boned on Saturday. I'm suffering from major body soreness, a neck strain, and contusion of the right knee.

The KK LOOKS good from a distance but uh... I'm HOPING it's just a few bent control arms. But I got hit hard.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

That sucks. Make sure you get checked by a dr. These things have a way of coming back later.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Marlon_JBT wrote:
Ted15 wrote:

I was wondering why you were looking so hard at my jeep the last time I saw you. :jester:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am 
LOST Addict

Ted15 wrote:
That sucks. Make sure you get checked by a dr. These things have a way of coming back later.

Now Ted...

How else would I know what was wrong with me if I didn't get checked out by a doctor? :-)r

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am 
LOST Addict

Ted15 wrote:
Marlon_JBT wrote:
Ted15 wrote:

I was wondering why you were looking so hard at my jeep the last time I saw you. :jester:

Duh!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Marlon_JBT wrote:
Ted15 wrote:

Now Ted...

How else would I know what was wrong with me if I didn't get checked out by a doctor? :-)r

Just sayin, you know how people can be sometimes. I guess I was thinking more of having your spine checked thoroughly. An injury there may not show itself for awhile and having a hard bounce sideways can really mess you up. :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:08 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i see mudd in the back

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

teckman02 wrote:

i see mudd in the back

Very observant, that's Chris standing next to him. :jester:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm 
LOST Addict

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 484  Next