It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450 ... 484  Next
 Post subject: Re: What have you done to your KK lately
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:01 pm 
LOST Addict

Bmxer524 wrote:
She must really weigh a ton now!

This is only 1.5gal of bedliner. So maybe it's 10-15lbs...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 pm 
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor

Hell yeah Nick!
That looks awesome!

ATHFAB.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 am 
LOST Addict

NAMoulton1 wrote:
Sooo, big day for the KK today. She got a new paint job since I got sent home from watch today.

Monstaliner's WW2 Olive Drab...rather tan but I still love it haha.

Love the color!!!

Just my :2cents: :2cents: , accent your "Cherokee" trim with the Bedliner, like I did with my trim in a way. Style points, either way paint job looks sick! No more visible scratches. Just know your KK isn't tree proof...

Maxxis 31x10.50x15

ATS42rle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:09 pm 
LOST Addict

PALiftedKK wrote:
NAMoulton1 wrote:
Sooo, big day for the KK today. She got a new paint job since I got sent home from watch today.

Monstaliner's WW2 Olive Drab...rather tan but I still love it haha.

Love the color!!!

Just my :2cents: :2cents: , accent your "Cherokee" trim with the Bedliner, like I did with my trim in a way. Style points, either way paint job looks sick! No more visible scratches. Just know your KK isn't tree proof...

It's DIGGERIZED!!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=44177

Looks awesome, NAM! :JEEPIN:

BFG KO2’s 245/75R16
Full MOPAR skid plates
Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
AtTheHelm Front Recovery System & Roof Rack

M116A3 Trailer build thread: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=77997

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm 
LOST Addict

Changed my serpentine belt for giggles.
At 40K the original one was cracked.
At 75K, this one looked to have held up much better.

Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:12 pm 
LOST Member

Sold it... :cry:

I got a new car for work and I've also got an MG Midget in the garage. It made sense to sell it off because I haven't been driving it much and I don't have room to keep it at my apartment so it's been sitting at a buddy's place across town. I put it on Craigslist and sold it in less than 24 hours. A guy and his daughter came by to look at it yesterday and she ended up driving home with a pretty badass first car. I know it was the right move, but it was pretty rough letting the KK go. I bought her new so I've had her since 2008. Lots of good road trips and memories in that old Jeep... Oh well, onto the next one, I think I'm going to start looking for an old CJ as a weekend wheeler. It's gonna be tough when winter rolls around and I won't be able to switch on the 4WD in my Fusion. Oh well, I'm sure I'll have a Jeep in the driveway again soon enough.

Blacked out headlights/turn signals and smoked tails

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape"- Miles Straume

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:37 pm 
LOST Junkie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 pm 
LOST Newbie

Blacked out my 4x4 emblem last night.
http://postimg.org/image/ea8l4llnj/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 pm 
LOST Newbie

Got my ATH shackle mounts painted and installed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:03 pm 
LOST Addict

Sooo, 265/75s with 4.56s do get good gas mileage...if you don't have a roof rack holding a matching spare and 4 pod lights hahaha.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 pm 
LOST Member

Finally got around to painting and installing my ATH roof rails. Used a self etching primer then actually used a rustoleum spray bed liner. Hoping it will hold up better than regular paint. They're much sturdier than the stock rails were. Now I just have to fab up some cross bars.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:12 pm 
LOST Addict

So I went camping for a few days upstate. 2 people backed out, so the group went from 6 to 4, and 2 vehicles to 1. That really screwed us. We ended up ditching some things we wanted and only 1 cooler (less room for beer makes us unhappy :banghead: ). She was loaded so much that the rear was actually sagging on me. 4 people, gear and camping supplies and I ended up getting 16.4mpg going upstate. Not too shabby...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:54 pm 
LOST Addict

Bmxer524 wrote:
So I went camping for a few days upstate. 2 people backed out, so the group went from 6 to 4, and 2 vehicles to 1. That really screwed us. We ended up ditching some things we wanted and only 1 cooler (less room for beer makes us unhappy :banghead: ). She was loaded so much that the rear was actually sagging on me. 4 people, gear and camping supplies and I ended up getting 16.4mpg going upstate. Not too shabby...

I did that, but 2 off road capable vehicles and 3 people. Could have been 5 but they backed out at the last minute. Though we did not run out of beer!

Maxxis 31x10.50x15

ATS42rle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:34 pm 
LOST Addict

PALiftedKK wrote:
Bmxer524 wrote:

I did that, but 2 off road capable vehicles and 3 people. Could have been 5 but they backed out at the last minute. Though we did not run out of beer!

We would have had a stock JKU and my KK. Basically would have had 3 per Jeep, an extra cooler, another tent and I would have been able to bring a generator to make life a little easier. They backed out like a day or 2 before hand. So instead I packed the KK to the brim, couldn't open my sky slider, and lost out on some goodies. It was worth it though. 36 pack of Bud Light, a 12 pack of some malt drink 1 of the girls drank, and 2 bottles of Patron lasted us the 2.5 days. With all the driving we ended up doing we didn't drink as much as we wanted. I don't think I ever got much of a buzz.

All I know is that we were barely prepared for it. It was one of my first times tent camping, I'm normally just a boater (I have a 20' center console and a 38' 1970 Pacemaker Sportfish with twin diesels). We learned a lot about what we need/don't need. The big shock was that it dropped down into the 50s at night...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:37 pm 
LOST Addict

Bmxer524 wrote:
PALiftedKK wrote:
Bmxer524 wrote:

We would have had a stock JKU and my KK. Basically would have had 3 per Jeep, an extra cooler, another tent and I would have been able to bring a generator to make life a little easier. They backed out like a day or 2 before hand. So instead I packed the KK to the brim, couldn't open my sky slider, and lost out on some goodies. It was worth it though. 36 pack of Bud Light, a 12 pack of some malt drink 1 of the girls drank, and 2 bottles of Patron lasted us the 2.5 days. With all the driving we ended up doing we didn't drink as much as we wanted. I don't think I ever got much of a buzz.

All I know is that we were barely prepared for it. It was one of my first times tent camping, I'm normally just a boater (I have a 20' center console and a 38' 1970 Pacemaker Sportfish with twin diesels). We learned a lot about what we need/don't need. The big shock was that it dropped down into the 50s at night...

Probably should have a solar panel on your kk!

I'm a big camper, the 2 other people weren't really that experienced. So I had to show them a thing or two about camping.

We had a bottle of vodka, I believe a 12 pack of bold rock (my beverage of choice). The two others got hammered while I only had 3. Not much of a drinker too. And they did Not enjoy their time at all the next morning. I had them promise to never drink camping with me again.

Not sure why anyone likes to drink and camp? Camping is fun and while intoxicated on any level will be dangerous.

Maxxis 31x10.50x15

ATS42rle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:07 pm 
LOST Junkie

While it wasn't "camping", we spent last weekend at a camp about 2 hours north of me for a bachelor party. We drank over 500 beers, 2 bottles of Crown, some bourbon and some Fireball. Granted that was between 12 guys. Still a fun weekend with perfect weather. The KK stayed home that weekend!

Previous
98 ZJ Laredo SE 4.0, 2" Skyjacker BB, JKS Quicker Discos, Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, K&N FIPK, Kolak cat & back exhaust, Westin Safari bar, KC lights

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 pm 
LOST Addict

12KK SFD wrote:
While it wasn't "camping", we spent last weekend at a camp about 2 hours north of me for a bachelor party. We drank over 500 beers, 2 bottles of Crown, some bourbon and some Fireball. Granted that was between 12 guys. Still a fun weekend with perfect weather. The KK stayed home that weekend!

Had to do the math on that... Let's see... 12 guys would have to drink 41.7 beers EACH! :shock: :SOMBRERO: :jester:

:5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS: :5SHOTS:

BFG KO2’s 245/75R16
Full MOPAR skid plates

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:56 pm 
LOST Member

Anybody know this kk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:31 pm 
LOST Addict

Pretty sure that's SilverKK's rig, sporting a new ATH bumper.

BFG KO2’s 245/75R16
Full MOPAR skid plates

Post subject: What have you done to your KK lately
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:57 pm 
LOST Member

lfhoward wrote:
Pretty sure that's SilverKK's rig, sporting a new ATH bumper.
you are correct except its a ATH bumper then he added his own stinger and lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9669 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450 ... 484  Next