It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What is a good way to start modifying my 2010 Jeep Liber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:59 pm 
LOST Addict

First4ce wrote:
Hello Gents!

I bought a 2009 KK after selling my YJ Wrangler (260k+ miles!, shackle reverse kit lift, boomerang rear, 15" steel w/ 31" trxus, warn front and rear bumpers, galaxy cb/firestick..etc.). I'm here because 1- I needed an affordable "new child capable" vehicle the wife approved of and a new(er) JK didn't cut it... whatever. 2- the transmission went out, plus see #1. 3- I never knew there was so much I could do with my Liberty!! So here I am. Got a Rockfather lift, and a rocky road rack system, neither are installed yet. Looking for front and rear bumpers, if anyone has switched from stock rims to 15" steel, effective tire outside diameter with a 2.5" lift, and anything else we can find. You guys have been there/done that so let's get going! :JEEPIN:

Welcome to LOST! Even though the KK is not a JK, it is a very capable Jeep, especially when lifted. (And a great road cruiser to boot, and comfortable in all sorts of weather!) I think you're really going to like it.

I would like to warn you (because you'll find 90% of folks on here will say it) that the Rockfather/Rocky Road lift is not a fan favorite. For a much more comfortable ride and dependable lifted suspension (and many will say better customer service), check out Jeepin' By Al or All J's for lift options. There are several good high quality full spring lift products that those guys carry:
1) OME (Old Man Emu) springs and shocks (it says 1.5 inches but you get 2.5 inches)
2) Ironman springs and shocks
3) JBA (Jeepin' By Al) adjust-a-strut lift kit (more expensive but the cadillac of KJ/KK lift kits)
JBA also sells upper control arms (A arms) that make it easier to align your Jeep after lifting it. These are needed at 3+ inches and recommended at over 2+ inches of lift.
Check out the KK Lift FAQ for more details: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=79401
Jeepin By Al: http://jeepinbyal.com
All J's: http://www.boulderbars.com

Google LostJeeps.com with RRO or Rockfather and you'll find many threads with people's recommendations and experiences. It's good to read lots of them and ask lots of questions. You'll find many people are very happy with Ironman, OME, and JBA, having replaced their RRO or Daystar spacer lifts after not too long. You may be able to return your RRO kit if you haven't installed it yet.

As for bumpers, look up AtTheHelm here on LOST. He's a welder who has some awesome designs for both front and rear KK bumpers, as well as some other steel goodies, like roof racks and tow points.
AT THE HELM KK BUMPERS: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=77091
KK FRONT RECOVERY SYSTEM: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=77196
ATH SHACKLE MOUNTS: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=79384
ATH KK BASKET RACK: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=78939

Rock Lizard Fabrications makes a KK front and rear bumper also, but they are discontinuing support for the KK in August so if you want to go that route, you had better act fast. Some other folks have fabricated their own steel bumpers with good results.
RL's Website: http://www.rocklizardfabrications.com

Again, welcome to LOST, and let us know how we can help. :JEEPIN: :rockon:

BFG KO2’s 245/75R16
Full MOPAR skid plates
Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
AtTheHelm Front Recovery System & Roof Rack

M116A3 Trailer build thread: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=77997

Post subject: Re: What is a good way to start modifying my 2010 Jeep Liber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

First4ce wrote:
Hello Gents!
if anyone has switched from stock rims to 15" steel, effective tire outside diameter with a 2.5" lift, and anything else we can find. You guys have been there/done that so let's get going! :JEEPIN:

15" rims won't work safely on your KK. The calipers are just too close. Here is a Pic of a test run I did using 15" steel wheels from my XJ Cherokee. I own a KA but the KK has the same calipers, and also shares many of the other suspension parts.

I had my small wife push and pull on the top of the tire, while I was watching from under the rig, and the distance between the caliper and rim closed by 1/2 way. Just not safe...

ESP Off Switch
Take a ride on the Trō side!

Post subject: Re: geek squad.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:25 pm 
LOST Junkie

mikejohn wrote:
geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
[url=https://dumbasses|[/url]

You ruined my neighbors home theater setup. Losers.

j/k - my neighbor is dumb, but not dumb enough to click on your crap.

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System