It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 08-12 Liberty Lift FAQ / please read before asking quest
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:00 am 
LOST Newbie

:lol: :lol: Yea they're heavy duty for a reason lol. My buddy even mentioned it when compressing them on the wall compressor. They're 400lbs spring rates :goink: The rears are nothing. I think they sit at 280lbs for 731s. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:17 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys, new to the KK world. I have an '08 Sport. I just installed a SkyJacker 2.5/3" lift. It is the complete kit with new springs, shocks, and bump stops. I am experiencing a "knocking" sound from the rear sway bar. It appears that the stock sway bar links are too short. I had my mechanic confirm when he installed the new tires and did the alignment. The only set of extended links I can find are the JKS links. 195 bucks seems a bit steep for some sway bar links that are usually 15 to 30 bucks. There must be a set of OEM links for another vehicle that are 2"-3" longer and will work on the rear of my KK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 pm 
LOST Newbie

Seems a little dead in here. I ordered a set of links for a 2.5" lifted Wrangler. Overall I think they are going to be about 3/4" shorter than ideal, but close enough to work. I will post once I have them installed.