It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: o8 KK liberty for sale
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:08 pm 
LOST Newbie

Im finally letting go of my jeep. I got her with 17k on the speedo and shes at 154000 (every 3500-5000 mobil1 synthetic) and she crossed the USA a total of 5 times MOAB too. as soon as I bought her I instantly got hold of marlin at JBA and installed the JBA 2.5 lift complete with upper controller arms. then I quickly installed a front At The Helm Bumper and then the same in the rear. I went to Rocky Road for roof rails and rock slider and topped off the rails with a garvin Basket. She sits on goodyear 31 in duratracs all the wat around including the spare(which is on a factory alloy rim w.speed sensor) then i put 2 KC driving lights on the front bumper and 4 KC floods on the roof rack (all pro installed). Inside theres laser cut floormats all around including the rear storage area. Under the hood, I installed a K/N air intake as well as an Optima yellow top battery. underneath is a flowmaster cat back exhaust.
Im asking only 15K for her and its book value stock is still above that.
Silver
no accidents
never abused
AM FM CD Player
AC
power windows
power door locks :JEEPIN:
interested email me rjcjr10@yahoo.com
jeeps in Boston

Post subject: Re: o8 KK liberty for sale
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:13 am 
LOST Newbie

Good luck with sale. Add pictures.
May want to check the value on that again with the mileage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:24 am 
LOST Newbie

I would double check that value you too. I saw a 2011 limited with 50k on it going for $9995 at a local dealer. Our Libertys are starting to depreciate pretty quick

2012 Bright white KK - Steelcraft black brushguard, painted black rims (didn't know it was so popular lol), 1" clevis lift in the front, RS Chip (woke her up!), magnaflow muffler + resonator delete and a few other small mods.

Last edited by KrazyKK on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 am 
LOST Newbie

Lets see some pics!!! Yeah I got my 2012 stock lib @ 40k miles for slightly above $14.5k and a 2012 unlimited on the lot that I liked with the same miles was priced at $24.5k... wranglers hold their value b/c they are so popular, KK's on the other hand, lol, you see a lot but in my area of New England it's mostly like high school white girls lololol. I might be the only KK for a good distance that has after market anything hah.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:50 pm 
LOST Member

Pics! And lemme see that book you are looking at! $$$

'08, OME HD/MD coils, Ironman shocks, Al's A-arms, Top plates, ATH front recovery, V-Tec Offroad wheels 17x8.5, Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac's 265/65R17, Jasper Offroad 12" Dual LED lightbar, Mopar hitch and harness, RRO roof rails and cross bars, Viper throttle body, K&N FIPK, Hypertech Max Energy