It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cargo Liners
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:47 pm 
LOST Member

Just bought a used Husky Cargo Liner from a friend that's a member with L.O.S.T. Much thanks for his help!! I have not gotten it yet, but I can't wait. From reading, I decided that Husky was a good decision to cover the cargo area of my Liberty. I have Husky mats in the front, and they are great. What are your thoughts on cargo liners and brands? A K.J. Newbie and lovin' it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:52 pm 
LOST Member

I have the Mopar liner in my KJ. It is just a plastic style piece pre cut holes and such. It is a pretty cheep piece but it has the functionality to cover the seat backs when folded and also a 60/40 split. So far it has done the trick and protected my cargo area but it does not have the "tray edges" like the husky so I have little faith in transporting liquids, which I do often as I work in a brewery. Have pics if you want em. Oh, I too am a LOST newbie but it is the most helpful resource a Jeep driver could ask for. :twisted:

-Up Next: Lift?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:24 pm 
LOST Member

Thanks for your reply. I too agree that this Forum is the best anyone could ask for, even for simple questions, these guys know. I am a Jeep owner 4 months now, and love it. I got the used Husky Cargo liner a few months ago, and it is awesome.

I have the front seat husky floor liners too, and just picked up the rear seat ones this morning, which I purchased brand new off Ebay. They are excellent. I recommended these liners throughout, if you are ever looking to replace your carpet ones.

Thanks again, and welcome aboard.

Infinity Sound System/6-Disc CD Changer
Class 4 Trailer Hitch
Husky Front/Rear Liner Mats
Husky Rear Cargo Liner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:56 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i started with the jeep slush mats and they were ok. Found a set of husky front and back floor liners on ebay and i'm much happier with them. The raised edges catch a lot more which save me a lot of time when cleaning. The only problem i had is with the mopar sub, i had to make a small cut in the left rear liner so the bracket would be flat to the floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:40 am 
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching

anybody tried the Weathertech mats or cargo liners? I like the looks of the mats that fit like the cargo liner. on my wishlist unless I hear bad things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:27 pm 
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching

BUMP

Anybody tried Weathertech cargo liner or floor liners?