It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: TJM T17 fitted to an 04
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:18 am 
LOST Member

thanks Glen and Greg, I am happy with it for now, I'm thinking some steel wheels painted the same colour would
match nicely, particularly with 31/10.5 mud terrian tyres. :dizzy: will it ever end, silly question the answer is NO.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 am 
LOST Addict

Ahhhhh, Finally I can see pics again, Looks real good Jas, I doo like that painted Grill, seen that somewhere before, just cant remember.. :ROTFL:

I think it really breaks up the white, gives the front of the car a little something extra, makes it stand out nicely I think. Nice job on finishing that bar. We'll have to get the two white KJ's together for a photo shoot. Hopefully work will settle down in the next few weeks, 10-12 hr days 5 days a week is taking its toll on me. Need a nice drive on a beach to relax I think..

Again well done

I'm Toight... Toight lik a Toiger.

And

When I go to the Toilet, Chuck Norris is there to tear the squares off for me.

"Pass me another one Chuck, and keep em coming!! On sencond thoughts..Go get the hose"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 am 
LOST Member

thanks Cmohr, I really like the difference, the hammercote is a little patchy (looks good from far But) it will do though and the
extra strength of the paint will be welcome as the white was getting alot of cracks and chips due to stone damage and such.
I will be keen on a photo op when you have some time, I couldn't think of a better way of releasing work worries then a nice leisurely
drive along a beach, let me know when you are ready I will clear my schedule for that one :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 am 
LOST Addict

I was just reading through this thread Jason to refesh my memory on how you did things. I've paid Sid for his last TJM T17 alloy bar (from that bunch he has been selling off on ebay). Saved abit more by doing it direct and avoiding the ebay fees on both sides. I expect it will arrive sometime next week. It will go in the shed for now, until I can start my bar project. All part of my plan to get some more front wheel clearance for the MOABs and 31s, (tell him he's dreamin!). My nudge bar will eventually be up for sale and hopefully recoup a fair bit of cost of the bar.