It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Were you really lost without LOST?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 pm 
LOST Junkie

Location: Somewhere in Australia - or not, as the case may be.
So, after we had to spend a whole week+ without our favourite website forum, what happens?............................................

..............................we get no posts here all day!

C'mon Aussies, let's show our appreciation of our American hosts and get posting again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:25 pm 
Master of the Blender

Oh there was a flurry of posts right after the forum came back up, but as is natural things tapered off to the normal flow shortly afterwards. I'm sure they'll be in here again soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm 
LOST Addict

Perhaps we're all still looking at the photos from the Red Centre Trip. Great work Pipes, and Team JAG, and GME Mud.

Update from me - I have three vehicles covered in red dust, my boat and camper are full of the stuff as well (driven by those winds it pushed past every seal), and a house to try to clean up after the Red Dawn. Then I'm rolling out to Nyngan on the 4th for the National Camper Trailer Group meet, and I'll be starting on Palla's Storage Unit shortly. In prep for the Nyngan trip I've setup my Next G external antenna (7dbi stick from Comnet), mounted on my front roof rack crossbar (to maximise ground plane).

:wink: