It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Its been a long year.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 pm 
LOST Addict

Its been a long Year for me, its turned out to be not very nice end to it.

Cath went to London a year ago, asked me to wait for her, then when she came home the other week, told me it was over , coming back to Australia was very depressiing for for, she was having so much fun just tripping all over Europe, I and our relationship was not enough for here and she would probably just go back there. Not really what I expected to say the least.

I'm a little gutted I must admit, disappointed she did it the way she did, disappointed that she kept me hanging for a year on hold, didappointed she constantly told me how much she loved me and missed me, dissappointed that although she loved and missed me so much , it was obviously not enogh to want to be with me, disappointed that she could not see that if we had worked as a team, that we could have done it all, travelled , had expreiences that we could share not only now, but be able to remember together later in life, and had a home. I think that later, after maybe another year of not having to work, just running around having fun, never actually having to support herself in a true sense of making a life and a home, not having any plan for the future than she can just live off others and her turning 30, she may look back at her descision now and think differently about it.

I'm not angry, I cant love someone who doesnt love me, and its obvious she doesnt. So whats the future hold??? Dont know, never really did, I did have a bit of and idea though, but now, its all wide open again. I turn 44 in a little over a month, then Its a new year, I do hope 2011 is a better year than this last one. Lifes little ups and down get us all, I know others that have had far worse years than myself, I'm just trying to find my little piece of happiness.

cmohr

I'm Toight... Toight lik a Toiger.

And

When I go to the Toilet, Chuck Norris is there to tear the squares off for me.

"Pass me another one Chuck, and keep em coming!! On sencond thoughts..Go get the hose"

Post subject: Re: Its been a long year.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 am 
LOST Member

Hi all,
Sorry to hear about your sad news Chris (Cmohr), I agree what a long year it's been and not very nice with problems and concerns arising beyond our control and I hope that 2011 is a better and happier year for all of us here at L.O.S.T.
Cheers
James (gifrog)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 am 
LOST Member

Sorry to hear Mate, hopefully I will be down after Christmas and maybe have a beer or 2 to remember happier times.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 pm 
LOST Junkie

Location: Somewhere in Australia - or not, as the case may be.
A sympathetic shoulder is always available just the other side of Sandgate Road. Any time, you know we are always glad to see you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:05 pm 
LOST Addict

In addition to my PM, let's both vow to never go through another relationship year like 2010!

Looking forward to getting out on the road/tracks in 2011 with good company.

Cheers
Glen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:04 am 
LOST Addict

Cmohr.. :cry: What can I say but Jenni & i are sad to hear your news. We will miss Kath's company out on the tracks etc., however there is always a bright sun on the new horizon :) We always look forward to your company and realllly reallly hope you change your mind and join us on the up coming get together at Woodgate NP. Please!!! 8) :JEEPIN: :CAMPING:

Mopar Skid Plates,dual battery system,Tubular Jeep s/steps,
2.5" Lift OME Shocks & King Springs,AirFlow Snorkel
Long Range fuel Tank 115 Ltre,Drawer Unit
Rola:Roof Rails,Basket,Shovel Holders & Luggage Boot
Desert Edge Off Road Camper