It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

When you get the final location worked out please let me know, might show up for a day.
Lewis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I will let you know. I'm in Ouray, Moab for the next two weeks. I will find out for sure when i get back.

2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Pastafari Alum, Pink shovel recipient

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:07 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Eh.. I hope I'll make it I'm scheduled to be in Oklahoma City that weekend for some unscheduled business with the lawyers of the University of Oklahoma...

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lil black liberty wrote:
Eh.. I hope I'll make it I'm scheduled to be in Oklahoma City that weekend for some unscheduled business with the lawyers of the University of Oklahoma...

Just remember that 99% of all lawyers give the rest a bad name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lmao well considering OU is the one wanting to Sue me.. I'm countersuing... They aren't gonna put a Lean against my Vehicle for darn sure!

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Is this still on? When and where? If we go to Kansas Rocks Park I have a couple buddys that would go and I can talk to 4wdParaKeet and see if I can get him to go and bring his XJ with his new 4.6 stroker :twisted:

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/
http://www.ucora.org/
http://www.christianoffroad.com/
http://jeepinbyal.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm 
LOST Junkie

Okay guys heres the deal. I know some of you think it's a ways away and for some it is. It is well worth the drive trust me. You probally take a 2wd vehicle down the main trail if it's dry. We've done a lot of work to the main trail to smooth it out. We've enlarged the parking lot, have clean bathrooms at the front of the park, a decent map and are working on a better updated version of the map. The green trails are just about perfect for a stock KJ with all the skids. Blues are ususally perfect for a 2.5" Lifted KJ on 31's and open with all skids. Blacks enter at your own risk and expect body damage on a lifted KJ on 31's.

Now I will be working the park the weekend of the Aug 22nd. If that is a good weekend for you I can make sure you guys have a shelter to have lunch in and primitive camping for $5 a night. I will be down Friday the 21st about 10:30pm and would be able to have campers that night too.

I may be able to talk one of the other BOD members to come down Sat and watch the cabin for me so I could wheel a little. And on a side note, the stroker should have been the first thing I did to the XJ. :twisted: Best mod yet.

Parakeet

89 XJ that thinks tax time is Christmas

I will have another KJ I promise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I can do whatever you guys want to do. I just got back from Moab on tuesday and was planning to go to the ranch tomorrow to make sure it was on for next weekend. The last two weeks have been hard on the KJ and the ranch would be easy on it but if you guys want to wait till Aug 22 that should work for me too or we could try to make it to both. Your choice so JSC, Mtnluvr, Tulsa and lil black liberty let me know what you want to do?

Gary

Oh by the way yellowcoyote and I was thinking about trying to get the Great Plains and Illinois groups together in the spring somewhere in Missouri maybe Hannibal.

2003 KJ Renegade, 5 speed, frankenlifted,Al's a Arms 4.5,Moabs 245/75/16 BFG KM2's, custom rock rails, full Mopar skids, Hella ff220 lights,Hd cooling,Front DTT,Riddler diff cover,Rola safari rack,Cobra 29 peaked & tuned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

kskj wrote:
I can do whatever you guys want to do. I just got back from Moab on tuesday and was planning to go to the ranch tomorrow to make sure it was on for next weekend. The last two weeks have been hard on the KJ and the ranch would be easy on it but if you guys want to wait till Aug 22 that should work for me too or we could try to make it to both. Your choice so JSC, Mtnluvr, Tulsa and lil black liberty let me know what you want to do?

Gary

Oh by the way yellowcoyote and I was thinking about trying to get the Great Plains and Illinois groups together in the spring somewhere in Missouri maybe Hannibal.

Gary you said the ranch is off of HWY 400, right? I can probably do either one, I should be leaving to go back to Pittsburg at the beginning of Aug, so its not that big of a deal to me.

I would love to do a Great Plains /Illinois get together! and I can do MO easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm 
LOST Junkie

I will say Hannible may be a little rough on the KJ's. All the pics I have seen have been pretty hardcore.

Parakeet

89 XJ that thinks tax time is Christmas

I will have another KJ I promise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I haven't done any researce on Hannible yet so I wouldn't know,yellowcoyote just thought of it because it is 6 hours from both of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

The ranch is on 54 highway, 9 miles west of Eureka I will post on it tomorrow afternoon when I get back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Actually, if it doesn't negatively impact anyone else, it would work a lot better for me if we got together sometime after next weekend. My life is pure chaos with way too many irons in the fire. 8/22 would be better. But, if we're still going to meet (only) next weekend and since there are so few of us, I'd still plan to make it somehow.

I'd be interested in meeting up with the Illinios folks in Missouri.

MtnLuvr's Off-Road Front Winch Bumper, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders, Heavy Duty Off-Road Rear Bumper/JBA 4" AaS Lift w/UCAs/16x8's w/ 245/75R16 GY MT/Rs

Coming: :twisted: :JEEPIN:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Okay just got back from Falls Creek.. Church camp where I rededicated myself.. anyways... not the point... Um the 22nd..man Ya'll can go and have a good time I just can't make any plans right now but I'll let you know as soon as I know.. Infact I'm kinda glad we aren't doing it this weekend as I'm exhausted.. I went as a Cook/Sponsor...Had lots of fun.. Definitely would love to meet the Illi guys...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Sounds like August 22 is the best day for everyone so I guess I will start planning for that. I don't know if I will camp yet or just drive back that day. I am still going out to the ranch on August 1st if anyone want's to go let me know and i can send you a map. My brother just bought a 87 XJ and he needs to see how well everything works before he takes it to a off road park somewhere. And I want to see If I can catch some of those big bass. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:11 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I can't make it what-so-ever guys...I went to Court with OU and I gotta come up with $6333.21... by this Friday or I can't continue to go to School out where I live...So I may even have to sell my Jeep.. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

If its still on for the 22nd I'm planning on driving in on Friday afternoon and camping that night. And driving home Saturday night. I have to drive to Greensburg early Monday morning for work so I need to be home at least one day that weekend. I hope everyone is still going it should be fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:54 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

kskj wrote:
If its still on for the 22nd I'm planning on driving in on Friday afternoon and camping that night. And driving home Saturday night. I have to drive to Greensburg early Monday morning for work so I need to be home at least one day that weekend. I hope everyone is still going it should be fun.

oh man thats coming up soon, where are we going?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

jsc7002 wrote:

I thought we were going to ks rocks since nobody could go to the ranch two weeks ago. I don't think Mtnluvr or parakeet have been on here for a while but I was hoping they would see this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

kskj wrote:
jsc7002 wrote:

I thought we were going to ks rocks since nobody could go to the ranch two weeks ago. I don't think Mtnluvr or parakeet have been on here for a while but I was hoping they would see this post.

Yeah, I haven't been logged on for probably 2+ weeks. Things have been too crazy.....

I'm ok with trying KS Rocks. Where are you planning to camp? Are reservations required? I'll drive down Friday night, maybe leaving K.C. around 6-6:30pm.

MtnLuvr's Off-Road Front Winch Bumper, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders, Heavy Duty Off-Road Rear Bumper/JBA 4" AaS Lift w/UCAs/16x8's w/ 245/75R16 GY MT/Rs

Coming: :twisted: :JEEPIN:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next