It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: DIY ECU Flash
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:13 pm 

Ozlowole wrote:
Is there a new link for the MPPS program? I can’t find it on the link above.

Try link to my Dropbox shared file:> https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4n0rlb3iosl8wg/MPPS.zip?dl=0
MPPS zip file.

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:05 am 
LOST Newbie

Thanks, with a little persistence I got it to work!

YouTube and http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/supp ... e-download

First Liberty CRD- traded in years ago. Just got my second CRD and it’s in still in great shape.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:31 am 
LOST Newbie

Ok guys long time member but new to this so need some advice please.

Read ECU via MPPS and have the following 107377513P53362K4, now I think that means I have the 513 software?

I have a P0610 code on my KJ, can I just upload the stock 513 file and clear the code using my reader?

Is it this easy or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

1943 GPW, British Army Rebuild, British Airborne Modifications.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:08 pm 

slasher wrote:
Ok guys long time member but new to this so need some advice please.
Read ECU via MPPS and have the following 107377513P53362K4, now I think that means I have the 513 software?
I have a P0610 code on my KJ, can I just upload the stock 513 file and clear the code using my reader?
Is it this easy or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Jim

Have your tried clearing the code and see if it returns?
Yes you have 513 software version. What year is your Jeep?

https://www.obd-codes.com/p0610 wrote:
P0610 code definition
When the PCM (powertrain control module) or one of its supporting control modules detects a control module vehicle option error, it will detect and record a P0610 code. Once the code has stored, the Check Engine light will illuminate.
A stored code P0610 means that the powertrain control module (PCM) has detected an internal control module issue. The malfunction is related to the portion of the PCM that recognizes, monitors, and controls specific vehicle options. Each time the ignition is turned on and the PCM is energized, controller self-tests are performed. In addition to running internal controller self-tests, the controller area network (CAN) also compares signals from each individual module to ensure that the various controllers are communicating properly. If the PCM fails to recognize vehicle equipment options or if certain option characteristics do not match the vehicle identification number (and other protocol), a code P0610 will be stored and a malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) may be illuminated. Depending upon the perceived severity of the malfunction, multiple failure cycles may be necessary for MIL illumination.

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:54 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hi, Jeep was registered in the UK in 2006 though was built Dec 2005.
Tried using my reader, an auto electrician using a Bosch reader and even bit the bullet and took it to the stealer, who couldn’t clear it and wanted to sell me a new ECU for £1400.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:48 pm 

slasher wrote:
Hi, Jeep was registered in the UK in 2006 though was built Dec 2005.
Tried using my reader, an auto electrician using a Bosch reader and even bit the bullet and took it to the stealer, who couldn’t clear it and wanted to sell me a new ECU for £1400.

Contact Marco Giacomelli (YETI) on this forum or on FaceBook.
You can PM or email him. He may be able to help you with your problem. He can reprogram ECMs. :D

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:07 pm 
LOST Newbie

Thanks, I’ll do that now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:51 pm 
LOST Newbie

I've been following this thread for a while and want to say thanks to all for the great info and tunes.

I have a quick question if someone wouldn't mind helping me find the answer to. Currently I have the GDE eco tune installed and want to know IF I download a copy of it using the MPPS software then change to a yeti tune for a bit, can I re-upload / swap back to the GDE tune backup file without issue? Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:19 pm 

hunter0781 wrote:
I've been following this thread for a while and want to say thanks to all for the great info and tunes.
I have a quick question if someone wouldn't mind helping me find the answer to. Currently I have the GDE eco tune installed and want to know IF I download a copy of it using the MPPS software then change to a yeti tune for a bit, can I re-upload / swap back to the GDE tune backup file without issue? Thanks in advance.

It is my understanding that you must first, using the GDE flash tool, reload the OEM software (pre GDE) and then and only then can you reflash the ECM using one of the DIY or Yeti tunes.
Bottom line, you cannot load one of the DIY or Yeti tunes on top of a GDE tune due to proprietary protections GDE has built into their software, it simply won't let you.
Disclaimer: I personally have never dealt with or used GDE ECM software, I am only posting what I have read that was posted by others in the past.
Contacting GDE may be your best source of information as to what you can do or not do....

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:24 am 
LOST Junkie

if you ask me a custom tune i can modify for load both with mpps

https://www.facebook.com/YetiChiptuning

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:22 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hi There I was reading on the topic but can`t find my specific ECM software. 1037377516P53362K4 As far I understand this is " 516 "
Can anybody help me out with a link to the Mild tune and EGR DTC delete? Or Can I use other versions to re flash my ECM for the EGR delete and a mid tune this is a stock converter ? 2006 Jeep Liberty / Cherokee was a previous US vehicle. Thank you . Alex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:42 pm 
LOST Junkie

otrbreakdown wrote:
Hi There I was reading on the topic but can`t find my specific ECM software. 1037377516P53362K4 As far I understand this is " 516 "
Can anybody help me out with a link to the Mild tune and EGR DTC delete? Or Can I use other versions to re flash my ECM for the EGR delete and a mid tune this is a stock converter ? 2006 Jeep Liberty / Cherokee was a previous US vehicle. Thank you . Alex

If you need my service contact me on private message or facebook like you prefer

I can make a custom tune but is not free

https://www.facebook.com/YetiChiptuning

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:45 am 
LOST Newbie

Yeti wrote:
otrbreakdown wrote:

If you need my service contact me on private message or facebook like you prefer

I know is not free but as I told you I don`t have paypal . If you take a credit card we can do business if not,you can`t help me. Grazie . Alexandro, il Deliquente Come Il Maresale LaQuarta mi sopranomeva. :D

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 12:13 am 
LOST Newbie

otrbreakdown wrote:
Yeti wrote:
otrbreakdown wrote:

I know is not free but as I told you I don`t have paypal . If you take a credit card we can do business if not,you can`t help me. Grazie . Alexandro, il Deliquente Come Il Maresale LaQuarta mi sopranomeva. :D

ortbreakdown. I have a 516 with all the needed changes, contact me via pm and I will send it to you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:25 pm 
LOST Newbie

Good evening, hopefully this issue has been addressed I have an egr delete kit on my 2005 jeep liberty sport 2.8
I have attempted to flash the ecu for the tune and egr delete with no avail
The software version I have is 032
I haven't been able to find a tune and honestly couldn't afford it anyway hence the delete.
The software version is 1037512032P
Any assistance to the tune is highly appreciated and necessary. Thank you in advance Johann.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:22 pm 
LOST Newbie

Long time lurker.

I have a 2005 with an ECU with revision 032. I do not see any files for this ECU available. Does anyone have one for EGR/FCV/DTC or is anyone actively still programming for these ECU's? With or without performance upgrades, just need to resolve an issue. Please and thank you and happily can compensate someone for their expertise.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:25 am 

TunerJunkyard wrote:
Long time lurker.
I have a 2005 with an ECU with revision 032. I do not see any files for this ECU available. Does anyone have one for EGR/FCV/DTC or is anyone actively still programming for these ECU's? With or without performance upgrades, just need to resolve an issue. Please and thank you and happily can compensate someone for their expertise.

Contact (PM or eMail using buttons at bottom) Marco Giacomelli AKA "Yeti" on this forum, he can provide you with a custom tune.
Many members are running his tunes! :D

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:24 pm 
LOST Newbie

Before I contact Yeti for a custom tune does anyone here have any 809 tunes? I have reloaded the standard 809 tune that I download from here after having the F37 recall done with upgraded TC & downgraded tune, its running much better now but would still like more torque low down for off road use & better fuel economy if thats possible as its using around 16 l/100km (15mpg) around town
Also in the tunes is it possible to stop the torque & RPM reduction when driving using the brake heaverly to modulate speed when off road?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:02 am 
LOST Newbie

hello from Greece,
it is the first time i write in this forum.
I would like to try to remap the ecu of my kJ CRD 2.8 2007.I would like to know which mpps i must use.I find in ebay ver13.0 ver13.02 ver16 ver18.The newest is better?Also i would like to gain some power and if i can reduce the fuel consumption that would be nice.Which version is suitable for me?(i have deleted egr but still i see sometimes the red light blinking)

thanks for your time

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:49 pm 

yetiboy01 wrote:
Before I contact Yeti for a custom tune does anyone here have any 809 tunes? I have reloaded the standard 809 tune that I download from here after having the F37 recall done with upgraded TC & downgraded tune, its running much better now but would still like more torque low down for off road use & better fuel economy if that's possible as its using around 16 l/100km (15mpg) around town
Also in the tunes is it possible to stop the torque & RPM reduction when driving using the brake heavily to modulate speed when off road?

The only tune listed on this forum for the 809 is the 809 EGR/FCV delete which has stock torque & HP.
For a custom 809 tune you should contact Marco aka "Yeti" on this forum using the PM or email buttons.
You can also find him over on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011557657029

:SOMBRERO:

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next