It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ECM Titanium Software Download
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:44 pm 
LOST Member

I am not responsible for any issues or problems. Use at your own risk.

I have been using this without any problem till today when my AV software updated, it now thinks there is a Trojan in the software. I have an old XP laptop that I use just for my vehicles so I ignore the warning.

I'm upgrading my cloud server. I have a link back soon.

1993 C3500 Chevy 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1984 C7500 Chevy Flat Bed 366 gas
1987 R25 Chevy 350 gas

Last edited by synthetic-oil on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ECM Titanium Software Download
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:30 am 
LOST Member

Is there any reason people aren't just downloading ECM Titanium directly from the developer (Alientech in Italy)? All you need to do is register for a free account, and you can download any and all of their software for free.

http://www.alientech-to.it/index.php/en/download-area/software

05 CRD Limited (black), factory skids, Fumoto Valve, ARP Studs, Hayden HD fan clutch, EGR delete, Seyfert CRD Stage 2, 225/70R16, EGT gauge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:49 pm 
LOST Junkie

I have not tryed , but I think they come with out a driver

https://www.facebook.com/YetiChiptuning

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:35 pm 
LOST Addict

Yeti wrote:
I have not tryed , but I think they come with out a driver

I don't believe it does either, which is the whole point. You could get away with it if you use it in conjunction with WinOLS Demo to find the maps, but editing would be a gigantic PITA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:17 pm 
LOST Member

I finally got a chance to install and open the free software from Alientech, and it appears to be some sort of file manager for the actual program. I think there is some "lost in translation" with what they are actually offering for free (the site says "all software," but it seems to not be quite true).

I also had some trouble with a missing Borland driver (borlndmm.dll) which I believe is part of the Oracle database software required to run the program. Perhaps I'll find that I can actually install the entire program once I get the driver issue sorted out, but for now, I'm thinking this isn't the full ECM Titanium install.

05 CRD Limited (black), factory skids, Fumoto Valve, ARP Studs, Hayden HD fan clutch, EGR delete, Seyfert CRD Stage 2, 225/70R16, EGT gauge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:36 pm 
LOST Addict

kidjedi wrote:
I finally got a chance to install and open the free software from Alientech, and it appears to be some sort of file manager for the actual program. I think there is some "lost in translation" with what they are actually offering for free (the site says "all software," but it seems to not be quite true).

I also had some trouble with a missing Borland driver (borlndmm.dll) which I believe is part of the Oracle database software required to run the program. Perhaps I'll find that I can actually install the entire program once I get the driver issue sorted out, but for now, I'm thinking this isn't the full ECM Titanium install.

I believe the original ECMTitanium is actually run off of a USB drive and the software you downloaded is a manager for adding and removing files from it.