It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: KJ CRD "library" of past technical posts.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

For anyone who is interested and occasionally frustrated at finally finding an old LOST post only to discover, when you find it, that all the illustrations just say "image" SirSam has posted a PDF file on his document site (http://colorado4wheel.com/manuals/Jeep/KJ/) entitled "Jeep KJ CRD tech tips from LOST forum posts.pdf". That document contains all my downloads from LOST and other forums during the past 11 years with the original images. BE WARNED it is 315 pages so don't just open it and hit print; best download and save. It does have bookmarks for the various sections although many of the sections have multiple posts on that topic (ex. transmission cooler suggestions) and the posts are more or less in order by general topic.

Hope this in helpful.

Sold to LOST member my 05 Ltd, GDE Stg II turbo + TCM tune, SunCoast TC w. Transgo kit, Steiger window regulators, Samcos, Fumoto valve, 2nd gen filter head with Lub. Spec. bleeder, Hayden clutch & 11 blade fan, inverted spare, P-1 battery, BF Goodrich Long Trail TAs, Etecno1 glow plugs, timing belt at 50K miles/8 yrs

Post subject: Re: KJ CRD "library" of past technical posts.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:40 am 
LOST Newbie

Thank you, as a new CRD owner this will be very useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk