It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome to BlueGrassLOST
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:52 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Welcome all to the BlueGrassLOST forum.

Hope to be posting lots of news and info in and around the BlueGrass state.

WE HAVE STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few at first, so I will be ordering more.

Our Site: http://www.BlueGrassLOST.com

Come by and visit.

'07 Ltd 3.7L, Black, OME HD's, OME shocks, Mopar Skids, AEV Bridgers w/ TPMS, Kumho KL78's, ARB Bumper, KC 130 Watters, Warn M8000 Winch, Rock Lizard Gecko Roof Basket KC 150 watters, Cobra 75WSX, 3 ft FireFly, RL Super Step Skinks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:30 pm 
LOST Addict

Cool, & you have a decal ready to go on your first post. So what's Bluegrass or where is Bluegrass. You have a horse on the logo so I'm thinking it's country not coast.

Lifted by CRDSTU
265/70/16 STT's on 16x8 Chrome Soft 8's
CDKJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:32 pm 
LOST Addict

CDKJ wrote:
Cool, & you have a decal ready to go on your first post. So what's Bluegrass or where is Bluegrass. You have a horse on the logo so I'm thinking it's country not coast.

I just saw the Kentucky bit :roll: not that that helps me understand much. Is Kentucky a state?

Lifted by CRDSTU
CDKJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:25 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

It sure is, back when both our countries were just pups, it was part of Virginia.
We got pissed one night and said kiss off.

Not really, but we split off and became our own state.

Bunch of Fast thoroughbred race horses, EXCELLENT basketball and some VERY hot women here in this state and that just the start. Can't forget to mention some of the best outdoors possibilities in the world. OH and i alomsy forgot (probrably because i had too much of it last night) THE BEST BOURBON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'07 Ltd 3.7L, Black, OME HD's, OME shocks, Mopar Skids, AEV Bridgers w/ TPMS, Kumho KL78's, ARB Bumper, KC 130 Watters, Warn M8000 Winch, Rock Lizard Gecko Roof Basket KC 150 watters, Cobra 75WSX, 3 ft FireFly, RL Super Step Skinks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:02 am 
LOST Addict

WoodysKJ wrote:
It sure is, back when both our countries were just pups, it was part of Virginia.

Bunch of Fast thoroughbred race horses, EXCELLENT basketball and some VERY hot women here in this state and that just the start. Can't forget to mention some of the best outdoors possibilities in the world. OH and i alomsy forgot (probrably because i had too much of it last night) THE BEST BOURBON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Sounds like a place to vist. I one day I will save up enugh dosh to make the trip. ATM it's planning for the next house & setting up the schooling fund for my kids.

Lifted by CRDSTU
CDKJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:22 pm 
LOST Member

You have enough room for a lil' ol' oil burner ?

Greg

*SOLD*2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 CRD, Bright Silver Metallic, Dk/Lt Slate Gray Leather w/bun warmers, 5 spd auto, 22G pkg, Trailer Tow, 3.73 Rear Axle w/Trac-Lok Differential, P235/70R16 Firestone Destination LE's, Power Sunroof, Selec-Trac 4WD, Infinity 6-Disc In-Dash, Magnaflow #15870 System.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:30 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

CDKJ wrote:
WoodysKJ wrote:

:lol: Sounds like a place to vist. I one day I will save up enugh dosh to make the trip. ATM it's planning for the next house & setting up the schooling fund for my kids.

It would seem to be a lot like NSW (no direct experience though), but with out the coast. Rolling hills, low mountains - good horse country. Home of Jack Daniels, the Corvette, and Louisville Slugger baseball bats (yeah, I know, but it's like cricket that you guys play...)

2002 Patriot Blue KJ - Coming soon!
2006 Black LJ (Wrangler Unlimited), auto, custom skids, 3.5" Rubicon Express, Aussie D30, Rocker Guards & Cooper AT3 235x85r16
2009 Patriot Blue D2500, 5.7L Hemi, 4x4, Quad Cab
1967 Alberg 37' Masthead rigged Sloop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:59 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

gsbrockman wrote:
You have enough room for a lil' ol' oil burner ?

Greg

The more the merrier.

Welcome.

Need a sticker?

PM me

Moose gonna be in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks. New "Pub" opening there soon. I am making some stuff for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:04 pm 
LOST Newbie

HI Woody,
Glad to meet you, I live in New Albany and work in downtown Louisville.
Still not a member of L.O.S.T. yet , but been following the boards since I bought the KJ back in March 07, Happy to say, 5k miles later I still enjoy driving it !

Been pricing rims & tires, along with the lift and skids. With any luck, I may make one of the Jeep Jams. One in French Lick, Or the one in Daniel Boone Natl. Forest, KY.

My younger Borther just bought a Land Rover, so I'm a little more motivated to get some things done to the KJ, so I can help get him UN- Stuck ..

78 CJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 pm 
LOST Addict

moose wrote:
[It would seem to be a lot like NSW (no direct experience though), but with out the coast. Rolling hills, low mountains - good horse country. Home of Jack Daniels, the Corvette, and Louisville Slugger baseball bats (yeah, I know, but it's like cricket that you guys play...)

NSW, yes well... overpriced is where is should start. Cricket is big in Aust but NSW is probably better known for Rugby League & Rugby Union. I'm just glad cricket is only a summer sport, never played it (other than back yard cricket) & never will. Can't see the fun in standing around for about 8hrs or what ever it is, hoping to catch a ball :roll: + you don't get to run into anyone :lol:

Overall I like your comparison Moose :lol: , KJ's & a sense of humour go hand in hand.

Lifted by CRDSTU
CDKJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:41 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

T-Berry wrote:
HI Woody,
Glad to meet you, I live in New Albany and work in downtown Louisville.
Still not a member of L.O.S.T. yet , but been following the boards since I bought the KJ back in March 07, Happy to say, 5k miles later I still enjoy driving it !

Been pricing rims & tires, along with the lift and skids. With any luck, I may make one of the Jeep Jams. One in French Lick, Or the one in Daniel Boone Natl. Forest, KY.

My younger Borther just bought a Land Rover, so I'm a little more motivated to get some things done to the KJ, so I can help get him UN- Stuck ..

Well Joining LOST and BlueGrassLOST are both free. Only the cost of the stickers. $4.00 for ours. PM or email me off the bluegrasslost.com site with a pic of your KJ and what ever info you want on your member's page.

Welcom and have fun with the KJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Jack Daniels is made in Tennessee. We only make the good stuff in KY. :D

Woody, my bluegrasslost sticker looks great sir. There is a picture of it on cardomain. Thanks. It's good to see a few more local guys have found us. It would be nice to see some more members pictures.

-Michelin LTX AT2's (P235/70 R16)
-tow hooks (front) D-ring (back)
-graphite tail light guards
-K&N air filter

bluegrasslost member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:47 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

marty wrote:
Jack Daniels is made in Tennessee. We only make the good stuff in KY. :D

Woody, my bluegrasslost sticker looks great sir. There is a picture of it on cardomain. Thanks. It's good to see a few more local guys have found us. It would be nice to see some more members pictures.

good stuff is Makers Mark :wink: never got into Jack :lol: :lol: just every other kind of liquid there was !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

You guys need to try Woodford Reserve. NOW YOU TALK ABOUT GOOD!!!!

there is a reason why churchill downs stopped using Markers as their official burbon. Woodford is SOOOOOOOOOOO much smoother.

BUT as an everyday sipping burbon, you have to go with Old Forester. OUTSTANDING and no where near as expenssive as Woodford Reserve.

Needless to say you just touched on a subject I know alittle bit about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:08 pm 
LOST Newbie

Just joined and got my Liberty. Its a 03 limited. I'm dying to go offroad in it. I live in good ole columbia, Ky. near lake cumberland, somerset area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:27 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

BNJ-KJ wrote:
Just joined and got my Liberty. Its a 03 limited. I'm dying to go offroad in it. I live in good ole columbia, Ky. near lake cumberland, somerset area.
Welcome to the group.

We (BlueGrassLOST.com that is) are pretty small but growing more and more.

PM me your address and I will send you a BlueGrassLOST sticker. Also drop me an email off our website (link below) and I will include ya on our members page. Send me a pic of the new KJ and what ever else you want. There are sometimes runs in the DBNF. as soon as i get a few more mods done to my KJ i am going to try and organize one.

Welcome again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:54 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

BNJ-KJ Welcome to LOST. Its good to have another one from Ky. I have an 03 Limited too. If you check out the member page at bluegrasslost you will be able to see it. Its the black one covered in mud.

-Michelin LTX AT2's (P235/70 R16)
-tow hooks (front) D-ring (back)
-graphite tail light guards
-K&N air filter

bluegrasslost member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:45 pm 
LOST Newbie

thanks. I was checking out everyones jeeps on there. I really like John's grille. I almost did that to the front bumper but decided to just paint it to match the rest of the lib.

John, did you get my info for the bluegrass lost site. I sent it last night. It gave me some sort of server error and said the info may not have went through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:37 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yup I gotr it. I have not figured out the reason for that error, but it came through.

PLEASE get us those pics or the rtesurection. all makes for good stuff. Thanks for the grille comp. Herculiner, still looks great.

Post subject: Nice to see the KY chapter!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:07 am 
LOST Newbie

Hope there are more of us out there!

398 Watt Infinity Sound, Tow Group
245/70's Bridgestone Revo A/T. Full Skid Plates
Command-Trac II, HSA, HDC, TC, ESP
2" Rubicon Express Sus. Lift. Front Black Mopar Bumper