May 26th/27th/28th 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
June 23rd/24th/25th 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
July 21st/22nd/23rd 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Somernite's Cruise Meet & Greet
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I live in Somerset, KY and every 4th Saturday April through October there's an event called Somernite's Cruise. I plan on going to all of the cruises since I live locally. But I thought it would be fun to have some LOST KY Members join me. The months I have choosen are June/July. I have set a poll up for us to vote on.

Yes I know there aren't that many "Active" LOST KY members BUT I KNOW that some of you have friends who have muscle cars, classics, etc. sitting in their garage. And YOU might have one yourself...PLEASE READ THE LINKS FOR THE JUNE/JULY EVENTS. This will explain everything. JUNE is Camero/Firebird month but JULY is a special guest month "Big Daddy" Don Garlits. Also MAY is Mopar Month...(would be a good time to show off your MOPAR!!!!) :-)r
I think the August 2010 Somernite's Cruise (Friday Block Party) I got to meet Ben "Cooter" Jones from the Dukes of Hazzard. There will be a lot of things to do....So I hope to see you all there :mrgreen:

THIS ISN'T AN OFFICAL THREAD FOR THIS MEET&GREET. I JUST WANT TO GET AN IDEA OF WHO ALL CAN/MIGHT SHOW UP.

http://www.somernitescruise.com/

MAY EVENT : MOPAR MONTH
http://www.somernitescruise.com/may.html

JUNE EVENT : CAMERO/FIREBIRD MONTH
http://www.somernitescruise.com/june.html

JULY EVENT : SPECIAL GUEST "BIG DADDY" DON GARLITS
http://www.somernitescruise.com/june.html

Post subject: Re: Somernite's Cruise Meet & Greet
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i have always wanted to go to that but never had the extra funds horsepower tv and muscle car has gone a few times heck there studios are just a little south of nashville.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

teckman02 wrote:
i have always wanted to go to that but never had the extra funds horsepower tv and muscle car has gone a few times heck there studios are just a little south of nashville.

Yeah, we (Somerset, KY and Somernite's Cruise) was featured on Speed TV's (Horsepower TV).
You should try to make it down here. Not that far of a drive.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

blackwidowkj06 wrote:
teckman02 wrote:

Yeah, we (Somerset, KY and Somernite's Cruise) was featured on Speed TV's (Horsepower TV).
You should try to make it down here. Not that far of a drive.

can't i am hoping to get my lift installed this weekend or try and get my cb and scaners installed. plus that is a long drive for just a cruise in, there are a few other trips that i want to go on tis spring that are higher on my things to do list