It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who's here?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I wanted to see how many KY members are active on here... :lol: so sign in below. I'm taking the "liberty" in doing this so ONE DAY I can get a Meet&Greet going! :BANANA:

1.blackwidowkj06

Post subject: Re: Who's here?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 pm 
LOST Newbie

I am here. Count me in!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

1. blackwidowkj06
2. rh03kj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Present

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm 
LOST Member

I'll put my name on the list.
1. blackwidowkj06
2. rh03kj
3. ridenby
4. RedKJ04

Flame Red, 3.7L V6, 42RLE, Command Trac, Mopar Fog Kit, Front Tow Hooks, Mopar Hitch, Mopar Skids, Renegade Rims, Firestone Destination AT's, Pre-lowered Springs, EVIC install, Cobra Ultra 18 Weather band CB Radio.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Thank you, Brian. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well I had an interview yesterday morning @ 9AM. They had me fill out a bunch of paper-work and read over a lot of stuff. Had the interview and when I was leaving I was told they would make a decision within 2 weeks. They have to run a criminal back-ground check first, so that's why it will take them that long to get back to me. I'm guessing since those aren't free, they wouldn't be spending that kind of money on me if they weren't interested in hiring me. So with that said, if I get this job (and I hope I do) I want to celebrate by having a Meet&Greet. Since I live the farthest away from everyone ( :cry: ) I say we all meet in a central place. Richmond sounds good to me (that's by rh03kj). Georgetown isn't that bad either. Not sure about Frankfort, since I've never been there before (yeah, I know, kind of sad).
Oh yeah, I won't be able to do this until I'm hired and I get my first paycheck. :? :mrgreen:
I will keep everyone posted. Until then, stay cool and keep Jeepin'! :JEEPIN:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 pm 
LOST Newbie

New Jeep owner ('11 KK Rennie, natural green, command trac II) and new LOST member here... central KY area but I frequent the Lexington area. Itching to get this thing lifted!! I've been lurking reading up on stuff the last several days and I think I'm going to go tommudd's route with the OME HD springs. Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know of a respectable place to get lift work done around the Lexington area?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

drjecod wrote:
New Jeep owner ('11 KK Rennie, natural green, command trac II) and new LOST member here... central KY area but I frequent the Lexington area. Itching to get this thing lifted!! I've been lurking reading up on stuff the last several days and I think I'm going to go tommudd's route with the OME HD springs. Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know of a respectable place to get lift work done around the Lexington area?

Hey there! Welcome to LOST KY! :mrgreen:
Post in the members introduction section. It would be really nice to show off that there is another Jeeper from KY out there. :BANANA:
I would talk to Marlon_JBT on here. He has a 2010 Renegade (I think) and his is lifted with 245/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs. The best way is to go the OME HD Springs route with JBA UCA's (upper control arms). Since your Liberty is a 2011, you could do the Daystar lift set up. It consists of spacers in the rear, spacers up front and top plates. There's two choices. I actually bought my Daystar lift kit and Skyjacker Hydro 7000 rear shocks from Trailblazers off of New Circle Rd. It's past Mann Chrysler Jeep (that HUGE Jeep dealership on New Circle Rd.) There website is http://www.truckaddons.com
I think they also do installations as well. Call and ask them.

I drive a lifted 2006 blacked out black Jeep Liberty. Like I said, I run the Daystar spacer lift with Skyjacker Hydro 7000 rear shocks and have KJ Renegade wheels with LT 245/75/16 BFG KM2s meats on them. There's a Flowmaster Super 40 muffler on my Jeep and it sounds awesome! Here's my CarDomain link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3812929/2006-jeep-liberty
Occasionally I take off my front doors and cruise around. I'm actually planning to make a run up to Lexington soon.

You should check out the ECS section. It's a East Coast Safari to BlackMountain out in Harlan, KY. So far there are 20 or so Jeeps that are going and 8 maybes. Check it out and if you're interested, sign up and go out there with us. Lots of members are coming to Harlan, KY from all across the U.S.!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm 
LOST Newbie

blackwidowkj06 wrote:
Since your Liberty is a 2011, you could do the Daystar lift set up. It consists of spacers in the rear, spacers up front and top plates. There's two choices. I actually bought my Daystar lift kit and Skyjacker Hydro 7000 rear shocks from Trailblazers off of New Circle Rd. It's past Mann Chrysler Jeep (that HUGE Jeep dealership on New Circle Rd.) There website is http://www.truckaddons.com
I think they also do installations as well. Call and ask them.

I had actually considered the spacer option... significantly less money up front. How long do you think it would take under limited off-roading before the stock springs begin to sag? Plus I may keep the stock tires for a little while, as they are 235/70/16s (I was drawn to how mean the thing looked on the lot, even with no upgrades). If you think it might be 20-30k miles before the springs sag then I may go ahead with something like the Daystar kit.

I'll head over to the intro section soon... thanks for your reply and suggestions!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

drjecod wrote:
I had actually considered the spacer option... significantly less money up front. How long do you think it would take under limited off-roading before the stock springs begin to sag? Plus I may keep the stock tires for a little while, as they are 235/70/16s (I was drawn to how mean the thing looked on the lot, even with no upgrades). If you think it might be 20-30k miles before the springs sag then I may go ahead with something like the Daystar kit.

I'll head over to the intro section soon... thanks for your reply and suggestions!!

You'll be fine with the Daystar lift option.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm 
LOST Newbie

I'm here too. (sort of)

Haven't been on much lately. And haven't had much time to work on the Jeep. No lift, no mods to speak of. Hell I feel good about it if I get it washed.

2003 Jeep Liberty 3.7L Auto 4x4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Anyone for a summer M&G this month? Everyone is welcome at my house. We can go to Oil Center in Somerset, do abit of wheeling, swimming and have a bond fire. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:17 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

late but still hanging in here, count me in.