It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I think it is time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am 
LOST Addict

I know that a few of us have jeeps under the knife (Ted,Troy,Vicky;s), but for the rest of of and the three under the knife, i was wondering whent he next m&G is or if we want to get a run together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 am 
LOST Addict

JL Rockies remembers the cool kids talking about stretching their legs out in MOAB this fall.

RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 pm 
LOST Member

i am on a pretty strict schedule. I would like to be able to put somethin together but noone seems to have weekends free.

Installed-Frankenlifted II Premie w/ daystar spacer in rear, Tow hooks, Mopar skids, Dura-Tracs on Soft 8's, amsoil lubricants in everything, weather tech mats, RRO UCA's, RRO rock rails(bought but not installed...YET). I know I am missing something...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm 
LOST Addict

right now i am weekend free so. I knwo troy well be when his rig is done, but then troy and marty well be doing teds next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 pm 
LOST Addict

Moab.......MOAB.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:15 pm 
LOST Addict

JL Rockies thinks that Ted is already crazy off road and shivers at the prospect of an SFA-equipped Ted on the trail. :o

RL rear bumper, ARB front bumper, Mile Marker winch, Power Tank, Skids by Mopar & Skid Row, RL Super Skink Sliders, 235/85R16 MTR, Air Flow Snorkel, DTT, 4.10 gears, Frankenlift II, Katskin leather, JL Audio stereo, Rosen video.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:03 pm 
LOST Addict

I am doing EJS next year for sure haha. No money this late in the year for a moab run haha.

Yes from what i have heard ted is crazy off road already, so your right. A SFA ted will mean good videos hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 am 
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint

JeepBumm68 wrote:
I am doing EJS next year for sure haha. No money this late in the year for a moab run haha.

Yes from what i have heard ted is crazy off road already, so your right. A SFA ted will mean good videos hehe

What the H E Double Hockey Sticks!!!! Where did this reputation of mine come from?!? I do not think I am crazy, I just like to try things, then I will give up if I can't make it, of course that happened once (I was pissed at a certain passenger)... Other than that, I think I am pretty sane... Wow, I never rolled (came close) I did break an A arm, but never a shaft or diff(on the trail). Am I really that bad? :?: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:20 am 
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor

USAFCOP wrote:
What the H E Double Hockey Sticks!!!! Where did this reputation of mine come from?!?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You're not bad or crazy, just adventurous. You don't over think it, it is either do it or don't. You and Troy are some of the best wheelers I have ever had the priveledge of wheeling with, and with the SFA's, you will be unstoppable. Others may think you are crazy, but I think you are a great example of how to push the KJ to it's fullest potential on the trail, and even if someone is handicapped with an IFS KJ or lack in wheeling experience, if you can listen and trust your spotter, you can wheel anything even on the most difficult trails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am 
LOST Addict

of course none of you have wheeled with me yet ha ha... i can't wait to see troys kj done. Oh man marty you better be ready cause question well be flying your way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 am 
LOST Addict

JeepBumm68 wrote:

Moab's only a tank of gas away... camping can be free :D How can you say no to that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 pm 
LOST Addict

durangotang wrote:
JeepBumm68 wrote:

Moab's only a tank of gas away... camping can be free :D How can you say no to that?

It would end up being two tanks in the KK to get there :roll: :lol:

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:52 pm 
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...

USAFCOP wrote:
JeepBumm68 wrote:

What the H E Double Hockey Sticks!!!! Where did this reputation of mine come from?!? I do not think I am crazy, I just like to try things, then I will give up if I can't make it, of course that happened once (I was pissed at a certain passenger)... Other than that, I think I am pretty sane... Wow, I never rolled (came close) I did break an A arm, but never a shaft or diff(on the trail). Am I really that bad? :?: :shock:

Ted, when you hit a rock wall hard enough to almost bounce the rear end of your Jeep off the ground and claim it was in the name of R&D, you tend to earn a reputation. :wink: :lol:

'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

KW AV8R wrote:
USAFCOP wrote:
JeepBumm68 wrote:

Ted, when you hit a rock wall hard enough to almost bounce the rear end of your Jeep off the ground and claim it was in the name of R&D, you tend to earn a reputation. :wink: :lol:
I remember that rock wall :lol: ,made the bumper sit straighter after he rammed the wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Research and Destruction :wink: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 pm 
I live here
I live here

JeepBumm68 wrote:
of course none of you have wheeled with me yet ha ha... i can't wait to see troys kj done. Oh man marty you better be ready cause question well be flying your way

I did see your rendition of "Sinking the Bismarck" in the stream at Rock Zombie. That was a pretty good one. :twisted:

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:32 pm 
LOST Addict

Tokyojoe wrote:
JeepBumm68 wrote:

I did see your rendition of "Sinking the Bismarck" in the stream at Rock Zombie. That was a pretty good one. :twisted:

:lol: That was pretty good.... But is still doesn't top that f250

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 pm 
LOST Addict

HA HA ya ya. that stupid sand ate my jeep alive... Oh well it was fun getting buried there haha. Made it challenging to get my out haha.

For me it would take like 4 tanks of gas haha.