LOST Addict

Looks BAD ARSE 8)

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

Post subject: Re: made a mock up for a shelf in the rear of the KK
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 am 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

that looks really good :o

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Looks good Jeepin. Good to see this mod for the KK.

Did you just support it off the rear cover points (just behind the back seat and then back by the rear pillars)? Any issues with getting support at the very back?

MtnLuvr's Off-Road Front Winch Bumper, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders, Heavy Duty Off-Road Rear Bumper/JBA 4" AaS Lift w/UCAs/16x8's w/ 245/75R16 GY MT/Rs

Coming: :twisted: :JEEPIN:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

well my supposrt is the rear cargo cover bar... and the built in system closer to the door... everything locks into place

08 Revenge- Rock Lizard (Skink Sliders & Gecko Roof Rails), High Clearance Trimmed Front Bumper, Mopar skids, Riddler Diff Cover, JBA (5.5 Arms, 6" rear Springs, Front Adjust-A-Struts), 32" DuraTracs, Superior 4.56's, Front & Rear ARB Lockers, Fastman Throttle Body, AEM Intake, Hypertech Tune, Custom Ram Air, RunCool Louvers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 pm 
LOST Addict

Love the lights you added! Looks great!

35" tires (thus far)
plus a ton of other things. J.E.E.P.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

thank you very much... i'm really happy with it

08 Revenge- Rock Lizard (Skink Sliders & Gecko Roof Rails), High Clearance Trimmed Front Bumper, Mopar skids, Riddler Diff Cover, JBA (5.5 Arms, 6" rear Springs, Front Adjust-A-Struts), 32" DuraTracs, Superior 4.56's, Front & Rear ARB Lockers, Fastman Throttle Body, AEM Intake, Hypertech Tune, Custom Ram Air, RunCool Louvers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

shelf is holding up real good... getting some good use out of it... also got me out of a jam...

one night a bunch of my friends were hangning out... and i of course was designated driver, well long story short two people i didnt want to come out, because all they do is B*tch, called me and asked if i'd take them out... now i had already jammed 6 people in my jeep, and i could have fit another 2 BUT my trusty shelf got me outta it cause they wouldnt fit in the trunk :twisted:

i told em " i'm sorry but i got no room since i have a shelf in my trunk" :roll: ( i didnt tell them it comes out of course)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Jeepin_it_real wrote:
shelf is holding up real good... getting some good use out of it... also got me out of a jam...

one night a bunch of my friends were hangning out... and i of course was designated driver, well long story short two people i didnt want to come out, because all they do is B*tch, called me and asked if i'd take them out... now i had already jammed 6 people in my jeep, and i could have fit another 2 BUT my trusty shelf got me outta it cause they wouldnt fit in the trunk :twisted:

i told em " i'm sorry but i got no room since i have a shelf in my trunk" :roll: ( i didnt tell them it comes out of course)

lol same thing happened to me but with my subs and recovery gear lol

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm 
LOST Addict

Jeepin_it_real wrote:

:-)r :-)r :-)r

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 pm 
LOST Member

Jeepin_it_real wrote:
now i had already jammed 6 people in my jeep, and i could have fit another 2 BUT my trusty shelf got me outta it cause they wouldnt fit in the trunk

We need a roof rack that will work with our SkySliders so we can stow extra passengers on the roof, or maybe some pegs on the back of the hitch and they can hang on to the antenna. We could roll pretty deep in the KK. The shelf is awesome, by the way. Your Jeep is looking pretty pimp.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

haha thanks... its a great addition... really helps as a work space when im working in my jeep and helps keep the trunk much more organized

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

bump

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 pm 
LOST Addict

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

lol i figured more KK's should see and do this :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

added a nice new feature... an on the wall bottle opener

:5SHOTS:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Jeepin_it_real wrote:

I have fallen into this situation to, fortunatly my spare tire was sitting in the back a know one wanted to sit on a muddy tire. lol, but this would be a great way to have a permanent solution to the problem :lol:

black horse grill guard
2 hella 500s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 pm 
LOST Addict

i wanna build somethin for the rear of mine. you should take it out and get some pics from each side, mounting points inside and then maybe get us some dimensions. :mrgreen: