It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stock KK need new tires
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 am 
LOST Member

hey guys

im in he process if possibly getting a 08KK limited. now the first thing to go is the chrome LOL and second is the stock tires. just wondering what everyone is running for tires? was looking at the 1010 tires and tire rack websites and i was kinda disappointed at the selection of AT for the stock rim. i have grabbers on the KJ now, would like to keep something along that line if possible. i would even consider up sizing the tire if need. just need someone else :2cents:

Post subject: Re: Stock KK need new tires
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:13 am 
LOST Member

I just bought a set of Bridgestone A/T Dueler Revo 2s 245/70/16, so far I'm lovin em. I've been out wheeling a few times and they really seemed to grab the terrain and get me out of some sticky situations. I've only got a few hundred miles on em, so they are really new, but I would recommend them. I wanted to get the BF Goodrich A/T KOs but they were back ordered for a few weeks so I went with the Bridgestones. The BFGs have a slightly more aggressive tread pattern and look cooler IMO too. There is also a Tires thread over in the KK section so you might want to take a look in there. Lots of folks have posted their current setups along with some pics for reference..

Blacked out headlights/turn signals and smoked tails

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape"- Miles Straume

Post subject: Re: Stock KK need new tires
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 pm 
LOST Newbie

I just put Goodyear Silent Armor's on mine and love them, I have not yet been off the cement though. The 235/75/R16 fit nicely without a lift.