It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Surface coating shop in Arvada
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:43 pm 
LOST Newbie

Im playin with the idea of starting a surface coating buisness in Arvada. Iv done alot with coatings like duracoat, herculiner and CARC paint and figured id like to move into the biz. Herculiner recently opened up a retail shop part of there buisness and I have a distributor for military fleet paint and know how to set up professional camouflage patterns I know alot of people would like camo but dont know how. Also would be able to do matte black and have it hold up much better than rattle can variants or bare primer.........

Just wanted to put it out there and see if the markets for it or not....

COLORADO NATIVE

Post subject: Re: Surface coating shop in Arvada
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 pm 
LOST Newbie

I deliver up there. I work for Cintas. Its a good place to start up right now. Its growing and there is a good amount of Jeeps up there. If you need a set of eyes up there looking for a spot let me know. Good luck, I could be one of your first customers.....or sponsors :SOMBRERO: . Just sayin :D .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm 
LOST Addict

If your ever in aurora and want to see my KK, let me know. I had it sprayed in Line X

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 am 
LOST Newbie

Diggerfreek wrote:
If your ever in aurora and want to see my KK, let me know. I had it sprayed in Line X

I saw your Jeep at bass pro at some point earlier this year I think (or in that area at least). I have done a Nissan D21, Xj, rockers on a Ram P/U, a fence, and a ton of tools in Herculiner, Painted countless HMMWVs, LMTVs, and utility trailers in Army CARC (camo+sand). So im not coming into this too half cocked (but I have no idea how to run a buisness in truth, Im to honest and understanding :seuss: ).

COLORADO NATIVE