It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: jk bumper on my kk
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 pm 
LOST Newbie

This is an Off-camber Fabrications bumper that I got from a guy over in Dallas for 200. Was able to make a special bracket to fit it in the front. It's about 100 pounds maybe I haven't weighed it, but it looks good and I ended up having to put the turn signals where the fog lights were. That was a little tricky but it looks ok.

Post subject: Re: jk bumper on my kk
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:09 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

:?: :cry:
As long as you like it , thats all that matters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm 
LOST Newbie

tommudd wrote:
:?: :cry:
As long as you like it , thats all that matters

Thanks!
Ihapy2bnapy wrote:
This is an Off-camber Fabrications bumper that I got from a guy over in Dallas for 200. Was able to make a special bracket to fit it in the front. It's about 100 pounds maybe I haven't weighed it, but it looks good and I ended up having to put the turn signals where the fog lights were. That was a little tricky but it looks ok.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 pm 
LOST Addict

What size tires are those? Idk if it's the pics or lack of front bumper or what, but they look massive.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm 
LOST Newbie

Bmxer524 wrote:
What size tires are those? Idk if it's the pics or lack of front bumper or what, but they look massive.

These are 255 70 16, Cooper stt. It's probably the lack of bumper lol.
In all honesty I think they're small, I'm currently working on a back metal bumper similar to the ones from rocklizarrd , but my goal for the sumer is to have 33 × 10.5 15 on it. I know it's a long shot but it's doable :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:53 pm 

33's ???
Yes doable but expensive to do it right
5-6 inches of lift
4.88 gearing etc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:24 pm 
LOST Newbie

Correct! The gears I'll be getting from yukon , while at the same time replacing the lunch box locker I have with a Detroit (since the axle is out). There will be some cutting of the pics welds to fit the tires, but planing to weld a plate. .. And so on :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:26 pm 
LOST Newbie

Ihapy2bnapy wrote:
Correct! The gears I'll be getting from yukon , while at the same time replacing the lunch box locker I have with a Detroit (since the axle is out). There will be some cutting of the pics welds to fit the tires, but planing to weld a plate. .. And so on :)

*pinch welds :)