It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916 ... 924  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE OHIO CHAT ROOM!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 pm 
LOST Member

Wish I would have checked here on friday. My 05 needs taken out and rolled around in the dirt a bit. the last time I even put it in 4wd was over a month ago when I was pulling trees out with it.

05 CRD Limited GDE Hot Tune, EuroTC, ARPs, Full EGR Del, IDParts Hoses, Etecno 7v GP, OME 790 Bilstein 916front, OME948 OME N132Lrear, JBA A-Arms, 245/75/16 Duratracs+Moabs, Renegade roof lights, Curt Front Hitch, BTF Kryptonite Diff, JCR Stage2 Rails, SkidRow Skids, HDS Tstat,

Sold 06 CRD Limited K&N, EHM, ORM, EuroTC, TransgoKit, Samcos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm 
LOST Member

It was a great time! Once i get all the videos uploaded ill post a link. Stayed on the perimeter trail as i was alone, but bested a stock jk (passed them on the perimeter trail... twice!) and winched a lifted tj that was trying some harder trails that he almost made it up. ImageBut for now.... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:06 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Man it has been way too hot, heat index here today suppose to be 99 with over 90% humidity
Got spoiled yesterday doing a KJ lift in an Air Conditioned garage . Girl, well lady I was doing it for her brother let us use his shop.
Never broke a sweat doing the lift or UCAs , need to find another nice 3-4-5 car with AC/ welder/benders/ metal break/ ..................yeah right. Dreaming :-)r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Man it has been way too hot, heat index here today suppose to be 99 with over 90% humidity
Got spoiled yesterday doing a KJ lift in an Air Conditioned garage . Girl, well lady I was doing it for her brother let us use his shop.
Never broke a sweat doing the lift or UCAs , need to find another nice 3-4-5 car with AC/ welder/benders/ metal break/ ..................yeah right. Dreaming :-)r

Build one on the farm. I'll help with the A/C

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 am 

Ted15 wrote:
tommudd wrote:

Seriously thinking about building another one down there Ted .
I stopped by and measured off an area the other day that would work for a small 32X48 shop with two bedroom " home " off the end
Have the land, electric runs down over the hill real close, may need one pole. 2 springs running out of the hill one 150 foot away, other 100 foot maybe in opposite direction, so plenty of water.
1600 foot off the township road can't even see it from the road, sits back around the hill,plus plenty of trees.
My son will be going off to college next year and moving out, wife is teaching in NC, so she's busy except for a few weeks a year. Plus parents need extra help now and would be closer to them.
So sounds like a great time to do it.
Plenty of camping on back in the woods, with Coyote, Turkey, deer, squirrel, black bear,
bobcat, gray and red fox, coon, skunks so all kinds of critters to keep ya company :CAMPING:
4 wheel drive only if there's snow on. :JEEPIN:
So thinking and doing some planning/ sketching.
Best thing,...there are three Walmarts, Lowes , ( big box stores ) etc in 3 different directions, ..............................all over an hour away!!! :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Ted15 wrote:
tommudd wrote:

Seriously thinking about building another one down there Ted .
I stopped by and measured off an area the other day that would work for a small 32X48 shop with two bedroom " home " off the end
Have the land, electric runs down over the hill real close, may need one pole. 2 springs running out of the hill one 150 foot away, other 100 foot maybe in opposite direction, so plenty of water.
1600 foot off the township road can't even see it from the road, sits back around the hill,plus plenty of trees.
My son will be going off to college next year and moving out, wife is teaching in NC, so she's busy except for a few weeks a year. Plus parents need extra help now and would be closer to them.
So sounds like a great time to do it.
Plenty of camping on back in the woods, with Coyote, Turkey, deer, squirrel, black bear,
bobcat, gray and red fox, coon, skunks so all kinds of critters to keep ya company :CAMPING:
4 wheel drive only if there's snow on. :JEEPIN:
So thinking and doing some planning/ sketching.
Best thing,...there are three Walmarts, Lowes , ( big box stores ) etc in 3 different directions, ..............................all over an hour away!!! :ROTFL:

Sounds like paradise :CAMPING:

2010 KK Deep Water Blue,OME Liftplus 1",JBA 5.5 UCA ,Dynaflow cat back exhaust, Weathertech VV & mats,Mopar skids,Atthehelm front bumper, Smittybilt XRC 10, Rigid LED's,RL Skink Supersliders,Gecko Safari Basket Detroit Truetrac rear, E-Locker front, G2, Dana 4.10's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:55 am 

Heading to North Carolina again in a few days so checking everything over on the mean greenie
Going down to try and find an apartment/condo for the wife to live next 9-10 months.
Then back up here for a week, then load everything up and back down to drop her off
run run run ...................................... :roll: :roll: :lol:
Oh well, wish there was an alternative route down and back though
Like when I lived in Toledo area there were 3 different ways I could go and each was within a few miles distance wise .
Only alternatives to get down there is do I go over to Cambridge and down or go down through Athens

Well what few are left have a great day!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:17 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

tommudd wrote:
Heading to North Carolina again in a few days so checking everything over on the mean greenie
Going down to try and find an apartment/condo for the wife to live next 9-10 months.
Then back up here for a week, then load everything up and back down to drop her off
Like when I lived in Toledo area there were 3 different ways I could go and each was within a few miles distance wise .
Only alternatives to get down there is do I go over to Cambridge and down or go down through Athens

Inland it close to the coast? We just went down to New Bern a couple months ago. It's a real cool place you guys should check out if you're close.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yeah come over my way and down it'll only take you an extra 3 or 4 hours! Lol :ROTFL: :SOMBRERO:

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:01 pm 

John3:17 wrote:
Yeah come over my way and down it'll only take you an extra 3 or 4 hours! Lol :ROTFL: :SOMBRERO:

Actually I was looking last night how much longer it would take me to get to you and " steal" a few parts ....back LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:06 pm 

Ted15 wrote:
tommudd wrote:

Inland it close to the coast? We just went down to New Bern a couple months ago. It's a real cool place you guys should check out if you're close.

Been to New Bern before not a bad area at all , nice
We'll be about 3.5 hours away in Winston Salem once again
This trip next week will be only 3-4 days two of which she will have meetings
Then in 2 weeks back down for a week to get her setup, food hauled in etc.
Think I found her a great place downtown in an old factory they converted to condos.
Like to run into Jeepinjarhead while I'm there as well

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:15 pm 

Well since no one came to my party guess everyone is too busy :ROTFL:
Great time was had, you missed it all
lots of beer, soda's , beverages, wine, whisky , corn dogs, chicken toes and fingers, burgers and such left over

now to see who actually reads this

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:36 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Well I wasn't invited lol :POPCORN:

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm 

LOL well at least I woke one person up.

Still have to lake it over there to see you John
need PARTS
tired of mine now, have to change something
At least now I have a guy who is actually interested in building my bumpers !
Now to get a final price out of him

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

:5SHOTS:
tommudd wrote:

LOL well at least I woke one person up.

Still have to lake it over there to see you John
need PARTS
tired of mine now, have to change something
At least now I have a guy who is actually interested in building my bumpers !
Now to get a final price out of him

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:18 pm 
LOST Junkie

He didn't invite me either. :(

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:42 pm 

You guys are never hear anymore so..................
Johns a stuck up Wrangler owner now
Prof is trying to figure out lights
I come on and delete the spammers and no one to talk to

Oh to live back in Swanton and have everyone there at least once a month :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:08 pm 
LOST Junkie

Well, move back! Crap, I have a house in Westlake I'll sell you. :frankie:

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:44 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

profdlp wrote:
Well, move back! Crap, I have a house in Westlake I'll sell you. :frankie:

Is that the one where they broke into your Jeep!

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:48 pm 
LOST Junkie

No, that was over in Cleveland. This is the safest suburb on the west side. Lots of rich people (which does not include me) and the cops stay on their toes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916 ... 924  Next