It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:14 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:19 am
Posts: 484
Location: AZ
HA!!! I even had a friend try and log on thinking it was my aircard or something. I couldn't take it anymore.

_________________
Mike D.
2011 Brilliant Black KK Renegade 4x4 (New addition)
Image

2003 Atlantic Blue KJ 2WD
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:06 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 8052
Location: Kentuckeeee
Tokyojoe wrote:
No suffering at all. I was busy playing Counterstrike Source (I built a new Gamer rig last weekend and I am enjoying the POWER!) so I didn't notice the forum down much. Then LilMatty emails me telling me it is still down and I should stay calm by checking out the down time Monty Python clips he sent me. I went back to playing Counterstrike.


Thats a good game! I use to play counter strike all the time, good times. :)

_________________
LOST KJ'S
Where are you going???
Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty
-Atlantic Blue
-Air Ride Rear Suspension ; OME/Rustys Lift ; Powertrax Locker ; Moog Lower Ball-Joints ; 245/70/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on MOABS ; Flowmaster 50 SUV
Lost #007082
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepjeepster


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com