It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 2476
Location: Jamestown PA
great pictures! i feel like i'm looking at the pioneers of KJ'ing...

_________________
2006 Renegade. Completely stock.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:39 am 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:38 pm
Posts: 786
Location: on the bayou
Great Pics JJ. Yeah they dinged everybody on their wheeling.
Wally only looked good because I showed him the way not to go. lol.( see resting dog pic)

sorry to hear the mag has gone down hill. Doesn't surprise me since they are all owned by Primedia. I stopped getting it earlier this year. Was thinking of renewing. I'll have a look at Jeep Junkie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:44 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
Lifetime Member & Advertising Vendor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:22 pm
Posts: 352
Location: Seattle, WA
Good times... plus In N Out before we took off. Good stuff.
Image
Look at the cute little stock white one that pulled up next to us in the lot... can't remember but I think Quinn sold him soemthing later...

There is even a picture of the boy when he was 6 walking down the trail. Man we're getting old.

_________________
Seth Green
Western Sales Manager
ARB USA
Used to have: 02 Rene w/ SFA Swap. Sold... I'll miss her
New Baby is an 07 1500 Dodge HEMI
6" Lift and lots O Go Fast parts


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: The call is coming from inside the house
That was right after the DV trip.

_________________
- Burchie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:33 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
I take back anything negative I ever said........I'll be renewing.....gotta, so I can get my pics.....stay tuned, you'll understand soon enough..... :wink:

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:59 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: The call is coming from inside the house
JJsKJ wrote:
I take back anything negative I ever said........I'll be renewing.....gotta, so I can get my pics.....stay tuned, you'll understand soon enough..... :wink:


Right after they wrote the article on Seth, I sent them a couple E-mails tell ing them about your KJ at All J. Never heard anything back from them. BUt I take it you have.

_________________
- Burchie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:37 pm
Posts: 1874
Location: trotwood Ohio
this is one of the very few camo paint jobs that i have seen that i like Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:06 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
Burchie wrote:
JJsKJ wrote:
I take back anything negative I ever said........I'll be renewing.....gotta, so I can get my pics.....stay tuned, you'll understand soon enough..... :wink:


Right after they wrote the article on Seth, I sent them a couple E-mails tell ing them about your KJ at All J. Never heard anything back from them. BUt I take it you have.


Something like that only better. (hope they don't make a liar out of me)

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Austin, TX
Wally's camo paint looks better in person than the pix. It's painted on Rhinoliner - gives a 3D effect - awesome.

_________________
2005 CRD
stuff
Skeptic quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
JJsKJ wrote:
Burchie wrote:
JJsKJ wrote:
I take back anything negative I ever said........I'll be renewing.....gotta, so I can get my pics.....stay tuned, you'll understand soon enough..... :wink:


Right after they wrote the article on Seth, I sent them a couple E-mails tell ing them about your KJ at All J. Never heard anything back from them. BUt I take it you have.


Something like that only better. (hope they don't make a liar out of me)

Do I smell a magazine or online feature about an SFA KJ or ????

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
incubusmike wrote:
JJsKJ wrote:
Burchie wrote:
JJsKJ wrote:
I take back anything negative I ever said........I'll be renewing.....gotta, so I can get my pics.....stay tuned, you'll understand soon enough..... :wink:


Right after they wrote the article on Seth, I sent them a couple E-mails tell ing them about your KJ at All J. Never heard anything back from them. BUt I take it you have.


Something like that only better. (hope they don't make a liar out of me)

Do I smell a magazine or online feature about an SFA KJ or ????


I don't know, what does it smell like? :twisted:

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
Burning rubber on sandstone and sagebrush.

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 pm 
AND LEMONADE!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:31 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
Mmmm....I like lemonade...mmm

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com