It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:53 pm 
Offline
The Cake is a Lie!
The Cake is a Lie!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:16 pm
Posts: 768
Location: Sin City, Nevada
Congrats!! I have been married so long it frightens me to think of being single again. Maybe that was her plan all along :twisted: .

_________________
'06 Stone White, CRD Limited
CRD Frankenlift II, Rock Lizard Rear Bumper, Mann Provent, GDE FT-ECO Tune, "Euro Torque Converter, Transgo 545RFE-H2 Shift Kit, 245/75 MT/R's on Moabs, Full Mopar Skids, Front Tow Hooks, CAT 2 Fuel filter and bleeder valve mod, Fumoto valve, Wahlbro Lift Pump, Custom 2 1/2" Exhaust


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:04 am 
Offline
JEEPZILLIA
JEEPZILLIA
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 2358
Location: Orange County: Newburgh NY
mrkake wrote:
Congrats!! I have been married so long it frightens me to think of being single again. Maybe that was her plan all along :twisted: .


I think you are on to something man.

I gonna start asking my wife some questions. OH WAIT, maybe I should play along....I might not hurt as much. LOL

_________________
2003 KJ Sport JEEPZILLA Edition
American Flag flying high
Frankenlift removed =(
Moabs and plenty of pin striping
Flexable people don't get bent out of shape!
Current MPG 6" to a gallon
L.O.S.T. # BL065211
www.ItAtYourHome.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
Cool, bring her to LOST Safari for a good time this summer!

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:31 pm
Posts: 382
Location: La Crosse, WI
Huge THANK YOU for everyone of your comments !!

The wedding went exactly as planned, no giant crisis's, melt downs, unexpected events, and all paid in FULL !:D We are doing the honey moon in Feb once it is all paid for. The carriage ride was great, not too cold, and she wore a cape to stay warm.

Hopefully I will get some pics up in the next few days, I think the photographer needs about a week or so to get things ready.

Got some AWESOME pics of the wife with the KJ !!!!!!!!! Will get those up soon as I can.

Thanks again :!: :!: :!:

_________________
07 Wrangler 4 door X.
Full skids, OME lift, PIAA bulbs, Hellas, 35's, 5.13s, EVAP skid, XRC 10 winch, XHD stubby, CB, BA rock rails, JKS discos and trac bars, Riddler covers, superchipped...

81' CJ5 Renegade with the Iron Duke, 2.5" Rusty's lift, JKS disconnects, Weber carb

RIP : 04 Liberty Sport Patriot Blue


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:49 pm 
I heard women wore white to the wedding because it matches the appliances.

Just sayin'!
:lol:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 1206
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
jeepmedic wrote:
she wore a cape
...wait a second...did you marry wonder woman?

_________________
My Rig:
2008 Jeep Wrangler JKU
OME HD lift
35" tires (thus far)
plus a ton of other things. J.E.E.P.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
^^^^^^ :lol:


Congratulations!

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com