It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 1184
Location: Atlanta, GA
ihatemybike wrote:
"I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride."


I just noticed this. :lol:

Thank you, Iggy.... :wink:

_________________
Colin
LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
Would it be possible to use the RL hi-lift/gas can carrier and still have the spare tire stock? I am looking to use the holes in my RL bumper for can mounts if possible...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
anyone?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:15 am
Posts: 247
Location: Seattle
Cobolt-60 wrote:
This "might" work:

http://www.offroadunlimited.com/orustore/PC/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=1348&idproduct=10498

Of course, it "might" also add too much weight and rip your spare tire right off the rear door the first time you hit a bump....


You know, I've stood on my spare tire and never had a problem. I don't like to do it, and don't do it often. For the record, I'm not a big guy so I do weigh under 200lbs, but I'm doubting that this can will add that much weight.

_________________
-=Stock, but goin' places=-

04 3.7 Sport.
Auto Trans
Yokohama Geolandar AT/S 235/70/R16
Garmin GPS on RAM Mount

Mileage Trend:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 1184
Location: Atlanta, GA
jnaut wrote:
Cobolt-60 wrote:
This "might" work:

http://www.offroadunlimited.com/orustore/PC/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=1348&idproduct=10498

Of course, it "might" also add too much weight and rip your spare tire right off the rear door the first time you hit a bump....


You know, I've stood on my spare tire and never had a problem. I don't like to do it, and don't do it often. For the record, I'm not a big guy so I do weigh under 200lbs, but I'm doubting that this can will add that much weight.


Good to know. Well, this might be the way to go then. :) You want to be the guinea pig? :wink:

_________________
Colin
LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:05 pm
Posts: 73
Location: Oklahoma
http://www.boydwelding.com/

_________________
2010 GMC Sierra SLT 6.2L - Debadged w/Lots of Stuff
05 Ltd Light Khaki - Debadged w/Lots of Stuff - Sold


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:15 am
Posts: 247
Location: Seattle
Cobolt-60 wrote:
jnaut wrote:
Cobolt-60 wrote:
This "might" work:

http://www.offroadunlimited.com/orustore/PC/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=1348&idproduct=10498

Of course, it "might" also add too much weight and rip your spare tire right off the rear door the first time you hit a bump....


You know, I've stood on my spare tire and never had a problem. I don't like to do it, and don't do it often. For the record, I'm not a big guy so I do weigh under 200lbs, but I'm doubting that this can will add that much weight.


Good to know. Well, this might be the way to go then. :) You want to be the guinea pig? :wink:


If you send me the setup for free, hell yeas I'll guinea pig this for ya.

_________________
-=Stock, but goin' places=-

04 3.7 Sport.
Auto Trans
Yokohama Geolandar AT/S 235/70/R16
Garmin GPS on RAM Mount

Mileage Trend:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 1184
Location: Atlanta, GA
jnaut wrote:
Cobolt-60 wrote:

Good to know. Well, this might be the way to go then. :) You want to be the guinea pig? :wink:


If you send me the setup for free, hell yeas I'll guinea pig this for ya.


:lol: It isn't for me -- it is for "everyone's" benefit. Take up a collection. :wink:

_________________
Colin
LOST#85291
"Blue Bunny"
04 KJ Sport 3.7L AT 4x4
Steel IFS/DL&DTT/4.10s/Tow Pkg/Mopar-Rusty's-Skid Row skids&sliders/OME struts&springs/Rancho shocks/Terraflex bumpstops/Landy FRH/Gen Steel/Grabber AT2s/Spidertrax/Rockcrusher/Hella/Smittybilt XRC8/Bulldog wiring/NAPA brakes/JBA UCAs&spacers/Deka Intimidator


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:46 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 3143
Location: OKLAHOMA
riptricket wrote:
Would it be possible to use the RL hi-lift/gas can carrier and still have the spare tire stock? I am looking to use the holes in my RL bumper for can mounts if possible...

again...

or would it be possible to just add my own using the same type of system without the hi-lift carrier and have one on each side of the bumper?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com