It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Posts: 1817
Location: York,PA
Because 30% of the world is dirt.

seriously this forum is great. I have learned so much about my jeep and how to care for it and even how to fix or improve it some. I also have never been this much into any of the cars I had before this. I realy liked my Outback and it was not easy to trade it in but, I hardly miss it. Still I hope it found someone to care for it like I did. the CRD is just something special. I feel like its what I was ment to drive all along even if I had a few nice cars before.

_________________
2006 Liberty CRD Limited Deep Beryl Green Metallic Clear coat, Fumoto valve, MH ProVent (removed), GDE Eco tune,
OME 790/948 springs, OME struts, OME N132L shocks, Jeepin by Al A-arms, Hercules Terra Trac AT2 245/75R16
Weeks Stage 1 EGR delete, 5 volt steel glow plugs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:57 am 
Offline
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3970
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Making the Trails rutted since (what ever year LOST started)

_________________
Steve
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
2003 KJ
Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Posts: 627
Location: Orland Park, IL
Going places most people don't get to see.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:50 pm 
Offline
Only in a Jeep!
Only in a Jeep!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: OHIO, Indian Trail-North Carolina
Top Ten Reasons Why I'm L.O.S.T

10) JEEPS RULE 8)
9) The L.O.S.T Family
8. Chicks dig it
7) The JK came out after I bought the KJ :o
6) The L.O.S.T OHIO family (except Rokee) :D
5) I have nothing better to do
4) My GPS is not working
3) Off Roading in Comfort
2) The L.O.S.T Forum
1) I could not afford a Rubicon :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:21 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:09 pm
Posts: 886
Location: Dixie, Maryland
03CDKJ wrote:
Top Ten Reasons Why I'm L.O.S.T

10) JEEPS RULE 8)
9) The L.O.S.T Family
8. Chicks dig it
7) The JK came out after I bought the KJ :o
6) The L.O.S.T OHIO family (except Rokee) :D
5) I have nothing better to do
4) My GPS is not working
3) Off Roading in Comfort
2) The L.O.S.T Forum
1) I could not afford a Rubicon :shock:


Haha I thought I was the only one who wanted a 4 door wrangler. When I bought my KJ the wranglers were all still 20k+ it seemed and impossible to find. It was Jeep or bust and I didn't want a grand Cherokee, so a liberty renegade it was. Either way I love my renegade, its perfect for my wife and I. Personally I would love a SFA but I am not doing the modifications to the KJ to make that happen as Id just go out and get a JK instead.

_________________
Fran:2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 quadra drive. 31in General Grabber AT2, OME HD, bilstein, IRO sway links, addco rear sway. Kolak 3in cat back flowmaster SUV 50, magnaflow 3in cat, airaid JR kit, ram air, P.I.E. aux adapter, surco 45x50, husky liners.http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65276&p=719908#p719908


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm 
Offline
Banned For Abuse on LostJeeps.com
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 2353
Location: Kettering, Ohio
The xanax wasn't working

_________________
LOST # 633
'05 KJ 3.7L/6spd/241 245/75/16 MT's
'88 MJ 4.0L/AW4/231 SWB HPD30 & trac-loc D44 w/3.73's
A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:17 pm
Posts: 1334
Location: Cle Elum, Washington
Because there just arent many places that I can service my Diesel passion!


CRD's RULE!

_________________
2006 KJ CRD Ltd - Suncoast, GDE Eco, EGR Delete, After market T-Stat, Skid Row skids, V6 airbox, 2.5" Turbo back
2005 KJ CRD Sport-Suncoast, Transco, GDE Hot-GDE Trans, EGR Delete, Skid Row skids, V6 airbox, 2.5" Turbo back, After market S-Stat
1987 Suzuki LWB Samurai -diesel powered, custom 4 link coil suspension 38.5 SX Swampers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm 
Offline
Got Groceries?
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:47 pm
Posts: 1117
Location: ORANGE BEACH, AL.
because everyone else just doesnt understand...

_________________
2003 limited 3.7L V6
Vader Edition

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219059


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com