| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Three-way? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10392 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Three-way? |
Okay, I was coming home tonight from my softball game (and from the bar celebration) and I pull up to an intersection and take the right turn lane. Our side of the intersection is dark. When I come to a stop, I look at the two cars on my left (straight ahead lanes) and realize that both are KJ's. No other cars at the intersection. Just our three KJ's. The driver closest to me looks at me (my windows are down and it's 75 degrees out) and I point at all three of our Libbys. He looks and laughs. The other driver was oblivious to what was occurring. I turn right on red and get home 1 minute later. This is not a busy intersection at 10:50pm so it was pretty weird. KJ powers activate........form of a 4" lifted KJ with 35" KM's.....form of.......water (yes, there must be one that forms into a useless object each time- just like in the cartoon - HAHAHAHA!!!) |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | MikeD0106 [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think it's time for a new prescription. |
|
| Author: | saxdogg [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | seanpr123 [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I lol'd |
|
| Author: | zeero [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If were on Acid during that post I would have died |
|
| Author: | USAFCOP [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Dave report for URINALYSIS first thing Friday Morning!!! |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I got your back Dave. One Wondertwin would be something cool like a big purple gorilla, then the other one would be something lame like a bucket of water. |
|
| Author: | 2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
what was served at the bar is what I'd like to know?? |
|
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
USAFCOP wrote: Dave report for URINALYSIS first thing Friday Morning!!!
Ted, if you can be the observer, I am school trained and the primary urinalysis officer for my unit. I can do a test for probable cause I just need to get to him in the next 3 days. Dave, would you mind stopping by my office tomorrow ... say about 0630 ... I need to talk to you about something |
|
| Author: | MikeD0106 [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I don't know about the rest of you... but having 2 guys sit there and "observe" me wee wee into a cup is a little disturbing. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | USAFCOP [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry, I am not a certified ----gazer |
|
| Author: | white04kj [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
USAFCOP wrote: Sorry, I am not a certified ----gazer
too funny. |
|
| Author: | eggwhite93 [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
USAFCOP wrote: Sorry, I am not a certified ----gazer
I got tagged to do that for a week when I first sewed on Staff. Not my proudest AF moment. |
|
| Author: | JFortier777 [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
LMAO Form of.. WATER! |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
OMG thank you for that link! "it's all in the wrist action" |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! |
|
| Author: | lilmatty [ Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
"lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been" -- The doodah man -- |
|
| Author: | FreedomKJ [ Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
MikeD0106 wrote: I don't know about the rest of you... but having 2 guys sit there and "observe" me wee wee into a cup is a little disturbing.
Far more disturbing is you saying "wee wee." Hehehe. Oh, and that has to be the most bizzare cartoon ever... |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|