VTNomad wrote:
So that's why Moose stopped replying to me after he 'sold' them to me. I understand finding a local guy saved on the hassel of shipping, but he could have at least told me something. No worries though, I got another set on the way.
I installed the chrome tubular side steps last year and to mount them you had to drill holes in the 'rails'. Hopefully the rock rails will be here before the end of the week and I'll post pics and a write up if no one beats me to it.
i don't remember "selling" them, only that you wanted them and i'd go look up the price to ship. jasonk wanted them too, and wanted a time to meet. had i not been gone most of the time since the mid-june, i might i have gotten the shipping priced (couldn't get the wife to do it for me

) first. anyways, since i've been burned by the first 3 "buyers" of those rails, and was to have them sold before getting the skink sliders (thought i did too), i had to sell them to keep my wife off my arse (i'm also going to think long and hard before i do anymore buying or selling online - this has really suxed). my concern now, other than your i'll will, is that jasonk may be wanting to take his jeep to moab with those rails. if he does, those rails likely wont come home. they just aren't that strong - thus my move to RL skinks.