It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Three-way?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:14 am 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
Okay, I was coming home tonight from my softball game (and from the bar celebration) and I pull up to an intersection and take the right turn lane. Our side of the intersection is dark. When I come to a stop, I look at the two cars on my left (straight ahead lanes) and realize that both are KJ's. No other cars at the intersection. Just our three KJ's. The driver closest to me looks at me (my windows are down and it's 75 degrees out) and I point at all three of our Libbys. He looks and laughs. The other driver was oblivious to what was occurring. I turn right on red and get home 1 minute later. This is not a busy intersection at 10:50pm so it was pretty weird.


KJ powers activate........form of a 4" lifted KJ with 35" KM's.....form of.......water (yes, there must be one that forms into a useless object each time- just like in the cartoon - HAHAHAHA!!!)

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Last edited by Tokyojoe on Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:15 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
:roll: He's lost it folks........give the meds a minute to kick in and he will be just fine. :lol:

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:40 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:19 am
Posts: 484
Location: AZ
I think it's time for a new prescription. :D

_________________
Mike D.
2011 Brilliant Black KK Renegade 4x4 (New addition)
Image

2003 Atlantic Blue KJ 2WD
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:45 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Posts: 199
:-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:18 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:17 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Ann Arbor, MI (Michigan Tech)
I lol'd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:20 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:59 am
Posts: 707
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
If were on Acid during that post I would have died :shock:

:lol: :lol:

_________________
"Earth first, we'll Jeep the other planets later"

-2007 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

Overland Expeditions


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:53 pm 
Offline
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:12 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: Spokane, WA
Dave report for URINALYSIS first thing Friday Morning!!!

_________________
I'm baaaaccckkk...
LOST Member 10
If you can read this you don't need glasses, go Wheel your Jeep!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:33 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:33 am
Posts: 1845
Location: Monterey Bay, Ca
I got your back Dave. One Wondertwin would be something cool like a big purple gorilla, then the other one would be something lame like a bucket of water. :roll: (I call gorilla!)

_________________
Nanette

03 Freedom with some neat stuff done to it that I learned about here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:54 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Gilbert, AZ
what was served at the bar is what I'd like to know?? :lol: :lol: 8)

_________________
Had 2005 KJ Rocky Mnt. Edition (destroyed)
Had 2006 KJ Sport 4x4
Have 2007 JK 4-dr Sahara 4x4 (tow package so stock 4.10s!!)
AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:07 am 
Offline
Home, For Now...
Home, For Now...
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 1049
Location: Yelm, WA
USAFCOP wrote:
Dave report for URINALYSIS first thing Friday Morning!!!


Ted, if you can be the observer, I am school trained and the primary urinalysis officer for my unit. I can do a test for probable cause I just need to get to him in the next 3 days.

Dave, would you mind stopping by my office tomorrow ... say about 0630 ... I need to talk to you about something :twisted:

_________________
Pete
L.O.S.T. #PC050458
'04 Timberland Green Sport w/stuff...
'08 105th Anniversary H-D Dyna Low Rider
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:18 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:19 am
Posts: 484
Location: AZ
I don't know about the rest of you... but having 2 guys sit there and "observe" me wee wee into a cup is a little disturbing. :shock: :lol:

_________________
Mike D.
2011 Brilliant Black KK Renegade 4x4 (New addition)
Image

2003 Atlantic Blue KJ 2WD
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:57 am 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
8)

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:24 am 
Offline
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint
SFA doesn't snap at the ball joint
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:12 pm
Posts: 2213
Location: Spokane, WA
Sorry, I am not a certified ----gazer

_________________
I'm baaaaccckkk...
LOST Member 10
If you can read this you don't need glasses, go Wheel your Jeep!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:16 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:27 pm
Posts: 228
Location: Goose Creek, SC
USAFCOP wrote:
Sorry, I am not a certified ----gazer


:lol: :lol: :lol:

too funny.

_________________
04 Sport - SOLD
Factory skids, All J's Super Skid II, Rock Lizard Skink Sliders, Frankenlift, 245/70R16 BFG AT's on Cragar Soft 8's, Cobra 75 CB

'04 TJ Sport - Solar Yellow, D44, stock for now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:29 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 9:44 am
Posts: 164
Location: New Jersey
USAFCOP wrote:
Sorry, I am not a certified ----gazer


I got tagged to do that for a week when I first sewed on Staff. Not my proudest AF moment. :)

_________________
Marc
2005 RENEGADE
lift and tires
its a start


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 5:35 pm
Posts: 249
Location: MI (metro detroit area)
LMAO
Form of.. WATER!

_________________
~Miah~

2005 Liberty Renegade Dk Khaki
Stock

Pics!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:11 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:33 am
Posts: 1845
Location: Monterey Bay, Ca
:-)r

OMG thank you for that link! "it's all in the wrist action" :-)r

_________________
Nanette

03 Freedom with some neat stuff done to it that I learned about here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:39 pm 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha






hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:lol:

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:22 pm 
Offline
Mr. Machine
Mr. Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:15 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: Sebastopol CA
"lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been"

-- The doodah man --

_________________
Matt Townsend
Sebastopol CA

02 Red Libby w/Frankenlift, Full armor incl AllJ stuff, 245 MTRs on Cragars, ARB locker, custom rack, K&N FIPK, 8000lb winch, RE rear LCAs, Optima Yellow Top, RL Rear Bumper, Custom Front Bumper
98 TJ w/5.5" RE Long arm lift, ARB front/rear, 35x12.5, Borla, Warn winch, Teralow, etc., etc..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:54 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:48 pm
Posts: 861
Location: Aurora, CO
MikeD0106 wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you... but having 2 guys sit there and "observe" me wee wee into a cup is a little disturbing. :shock: :lol:


Far more disturbing is you saying "wee wee." Hehehe.

Oh, and that has to be the most bizzare cartoon ever...

_________________
Jeremy - Aurora, CO
L.O.S.T. #0

Future:
2016 Hydro Blue JK Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock

Previous:
2012 Flame Red JK Unlimited Rubicon - Sold!
2012 Flame Red JK Unlimited Rubicon - Dealer buyback
2003 Silver KJ Freedom 4x4 - Sold!
32s, Frankenlift, BBars, onboard air, dirt.
KJ EVIC Install


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com