LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Worst Fuel Mileage KJ!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10494
Page 1 of 1

Author:  USAFCOP [ Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Worst Fuel Mileage KJ!!

I did it, I finally have th worst mileage KJ. Marty and I accomplished this task very easily yesterday...

I got 3.5 MPG in town. How?? Easy, carbuerated V-8 power :twisted: !!!!



































:wink:















No not really, one of my evap system hoses is leaking, and I guess it is causing the decline in power and MPG, only code I have is P044 (minor evap system leak) Part costs $40, half tank of gas to go about 25 miles $25, I think I will buy the part...

But really, could you imagine an AMC 360 TH400 Dana 44's front and rear on a KJ... :twisted: If I roll it it may come....

Author:  HyperKJ [ Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

wow,, i cant believe it made you lose so many mpg,, but foresure replacing the part is the way to go, it will pay for itself in 50 miles.. lol

Author:  waddy whiteguts [ Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

3.5 mpg LOL that's horrible! That's about a buck a mile!

Author:  JJsTJ [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Which hose was it? I noticed my wifes KJ running sluggish and burning fuel faster than ever yesterday and I am betting it is a similar reason. Considering hers is an 04 w/ only 7,000 miles on it I wonder if I pinched a hose while working on it. No codes either. :roll: Hmmm.....

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/