| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Why won't this site remember me? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10531 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mutt [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Why won't this site remember me? |
I have to logon every time I visit lost. It's not a cookies issue because the forty other boards I visit all recognize my IP.......and I'm on DSL. |
|
| Author: | crash87 [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
This happend to me, try deleting all your cookies, and then log on. |
|
| Author: | KJ-BOL [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
the only reason has to be cookies.... clean them all up and start again.... most likely it should be fixed |
|
| Author: | Mutt [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Strange, that seems to have fixed it. It's wierd that this site was the only one I was having problems with. But it worked, so thanks for the suggestions. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
its all about the cookies. |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mmmmm......cooookies. |
|
| Author: | Guyute1210 [ Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
C is for Cookie...that's good enough for me... |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Guyute1210 wrote: C is for Cookie...that's good enough for me...
Cookie Monster!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|