LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Go vote now!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10656
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Talon 1 [ Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Go vote now!

Hey all members, go here and vote for this months RotM contest! Normally I wouldn`t do this, but due to the July 4th holiday and then an emergency situation (non life threatening) that extended that "vacation", I didn`t get back in state `til later in the month and I extended the deadline for entry for the contest. So please go vote asap!! :)

Mike

Author:  Jeepin Al [ Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:17 am ]
Post subject: 

hey stranger drop me line and let us know how it is out "west".

Al

Author:  Talon 1 [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

This months poll is now up. Go Vote!!!

Mike

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/