LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Wheel Spacers
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11366
Page 1 of 1

Author:  05JeepKJ [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Wheel Spacers

Are these wheel spacers any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-WRANGLER-5X4-50-Wheel-Spacer-Adapters-2-Inch-4pc_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42614QQihZ012QQitemZ220015960534QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

And I have another question if i add wheel spacers will that ruin my alignment?

Author:  kjsportcrd06 [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

i put 1.25" adapters with 245/70's. It brought the tires out flush with the fenders. I have had them on for about a month. No alignment problems I can speak of. Bending over the pinch weld on the rear fender well is a must.

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey there kjsportcrd06....Welcome to lost and head on down to the Southern lost section sometime if you get the chance. There are a couple of us that live in Cordova and another in Bartlett. So whenever you get a chance give a shout.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/