chetos wrote:
Jeepjeepster wrote:
Wow, at first I thought you were selling yours!
Anyway, the more I look at the ARB bumper, the less I like it. It just doesnt go with the flow of the jeep at all.

me too. How's school treaten' ya???
Very, VERY, boring. Theres nothing to do around here. I dont drink or party, and thats purty much what this school is about. I beleive its actually the biggest party school in Kentucky. Its been raining for the past hour, so nothing to do outside. I walked around campus this morning to make sure I know where all my classes are, but thats all Ive done today. This little room is starting to get to me. Im thinking of going out and doing something to my jeep in the parking lot, but people may think Im alittle weird.
Someone give me some stuff to do!!!
Edit: The lighting is crazy in these storms! Ive not been out of the mountains that much, and since its flat here, the lighting hits just about everything around ya. Its scared the crap out of me a couple of times.

_________________
LOST KJ'S
Where are you going???
Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty
-Atlantic Blue
-Air Ride Rear Suspension ; OME/Rustys Lift ; Powertrax Locker ; Moog Lower Ball-Joints ; 245/70/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on MOABS ; Flowmaster 50 SUV
Lost #007082
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepjeepster